• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taco Ring Cookbook Search: Help Me Find the Recipe for Tonight's Show

In summary, a Taco Ring is a creative and delicious way to serve tacos by using a ring of crescent roll dough filled with seasoned beef, cheese, and toppings. The recipe can be found in the Pampered Chef "All the Best" cookbook and can be customized with different meats and toppings. It is also easy to make and can be made in under 30 minutes. While the original recipe calls for crescent roll dough, other types of dough such as pizza dough or puff pastry can also be used.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Help, I'm about to leave for a show. Does anyone know what cook book this recipe is in?

All The Best Cookbook
Page 80

I think it's also in Main Dishes

Thank you both.

Hi there! I'm not sure which recipe you're referring to, but I would suggest checking the "Recipes" section on your Pampered Chef website. You can also try searching for the recipe by name on the internet. If you still can't find it, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to help you out. Good luck at your show!

What is a Taco Ring?

A Taco Ring is a delicious and creative way to serve tacos. It consists of a ring of crescent roll dough filled with seasoned ground beef, cheese, and toppings, and baked to perfection.

What cookbook can I find the recipe for the Taco Ring?

The Taco Ring recipe can be found in the Pampered Chef "All the Best" cookbook.

Can I customize the filling for the Taco Ring?

Yes, you can definitely customize the filling for the Taco Ring to suit your preferences. You can use different meats, such as chicken or pork, and add in your favorite toppings like black beans, corn, and salsa.

How difficult is it to make a Taco Ring?

The Taco Ring is actually quite easy to make. The recipe only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in under 30 minutes. It's a great dish for a busy weeknight dinner or for entertaining guests.

Can I use a different type of dough for the Taco Ring?

While the original recipe calls for crescent roll dough, you can definitely use a different type of dough, such as pizza dough or puff pastry, for the Taco Ring. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TwinMama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • Kellyf
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies