• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Switching to Pampered Chef Consultant: How JoLynn Told Her Contacts

In summary, when consultants switch companies, they usually tell their contacts from the previous company. They use different techniques to do this, such as email, letter, or meeting.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
For those of you who were consultants for other direct selling companies before becoming a pc consultant I have a question. When you switched did you tell your contacts from the previous company that you were changing and if so how did you do it?

Thanks
JoLynn

I used to do Avon and I did! What little customer base I had, I shared my new PC venture with them. Didn't get any carry overs (except frenz) but I tried at least! ;)
I sent an email letter annoucement.

heat123 said:
I used to do Avon and I did! What little customer base I had, I shared my new PC venture with them. Didn't get any carry overs (except frenz) but I tried at least! ;)
I sent an email letter annoucement.

Same here, Avon was a nice start for me! When I switched I included all of my customer base (about 50 people) in the invitees for my grand opening show. One of those customers joined PC after I did! She was my first recruit and she's doing well.

Somewhere I heard a class of somesort and a question that really struck me was: "Does EVERYONE you know, know what you do? and if the answer is no, WHY NOT??" Tell everyone about what you are doing now and let your excitement draw them in! Have fun!!!

Not all of them ... but certainly many since my hosts over there were by and large family and friends who naturally are aware of what is going on in my life.

I was less active in that product line than I am now in this one.

I went throught his period in my life where I did a lot of jewelry parties with senior citizens. They were very popular because people had moved from big houses to tiny apartments, and wanted something they could still call their own and fit into a small apartment. A lot of those people would rather go out to eat then cook for themselves, and aren't so interested in kitchen stuff.

Went to a vendor fair for my previous product line after I'd signed with PC and felt compelled to keep quiet about the move because that wasn't the company I was representing. Spent most of my time bonding with the PC lady!

Hi JoLynn,As a former consultant for another direct selling company who made the switch to Pampered Chef, I can definitely relate to your question. When I decided to make the change, I did inform my contacts from the previous company about my decision. I wanted to be transparent and honest with them, and I also didn't want to risk any misunderstandings or hurt feelings.I reached out to each contact individually and explained my reasons for switching to Pampered Chef. I also made sure to emphasize that my decision was in no way a reflection of their support or loyalty. I wanted to assure them that I still valued our relationship and hoped they would continue to support me in my new venture.Overall, the response was positive and understanding. Some even showed interest in trying out Pampered Chef products and hosting a party. It's important to remember that your contacts are your friends and family, and they will support you no matter what company you represent.I hope this helps and best of luck with your transition to Pampered Chef!Sincerely,

1. What motivated you to switch to Pampered Chef?

As a former customer of Pampered Chef, I was impressed by the quality of their products and the support I received from my consultant. I also saw the potential for a flexible and rewarding career as a consultant, which made me excited to make the switch.

2. How did you approach your contacts about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

I reached out to my contacts through various methods, including phone calls, emails, and social media. I personalized each message and explained why I was passionate about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and how it could benefit them.

3. Did you face any challenges during the transition to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The biggest challenge was shifting my mindset from being a customer to being a consultant. I had to learn how to sell and promote products instead of just purchasing them. However, with the training and support from Pampered Chef, I was able to overcome this challenge.

4. How have your contacts responded to your new role as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The response has been overwhelmingly positive. Many of my contacts were already familiar with Pampered Chef and were excited to support me in my new venture. They have also been impressed by the quality of the products and the convenience of ordering through me.

5. What advice do you have for others considering switching to Pampered Chef?

Do your research and make sure it is the right fit for you. Take advantage of the training and support offered by Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to reach out to your contacts for support and advice. Most importantly, have confidence in yourself and your abilities as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RosieTrips
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefruthie
  • Stephanie78