• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Switching the Md Sheet Pan for the Lg.

In summary, switching from a medium sheet pan to a large one has the benefit of allowing you to cook more food at once, saving time and energy. Your recipes will still work as long as you adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly, but the texture and appearance of the food may be affected. There is no need to make any adjustments to your oven as long as the larger sheet pan fits comfortably and does not block air circulation. A large sheet pan is typically around 18 x 13 inches, while a medium sheet pan is around 15 x 10 inches. However, there may be downsides to using a larger sheet pan, such as it not fitting in smaller ovens and being more difficult to clean and store due to its
ChefPaulaB
I have a guest from a show that isn't thrilled with the size of her Medium Sheet Pans and wants to exchange them for the Large. It has been less than 30 days, can she do this? And how do I go about it? TIA!

It can be done but I'm going to let someone more seasoned to tell you how.

ChefPaulaB said:
I have a guest from a show that isn't thrilled with the size of her Medium Sheet Pans and wants to exchange them for the Large. It has been less than 30 days, can she do this? And how do I go about it? TIA!

It's an exchange. You need to call HO.

Thank you, I did call right after I posted this thread and they were very helpful!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that your guest is not satisfied with the size of her Medium Sheet Pans. As long as it has been less than 30 days since the purchase, she can definitely exchange them for the Large size. All she needs to do is contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist her with the exchange process. They can be reached at [insert customer service number or email here]. Thank you for being a valued customer and for your support of Pampered Chef products. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a great day!

What is the benefit of switching from a medium sheet pan to a large one?

Switching to a larger sheet pan allows you to cook more food at once, saving time and energy.

Will my recipes still work if I switch to a larger sheet pan?

Yes, as long as you adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly. The larger pan may also affect the texture and appearance of the food.

Do I need to make any adjustments to my oven when using a larger sheet pan?

No, as long as the larger sheet pan fits comfortably in your oven and does not block air circulation.

What size is considered a large sheet pan?

A large sheet pan is typically around 18 x 13 inches, while a medium sheet pan is around 15 x 10 inches.

Are there any downsides to using a larger sheet pan?

One potential downside is that a larger sheet pan may not fit in smaller ovens. It may also be more difficult to clean and store due to its size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • melaniepc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BethCooks4U