• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification on Sheet Pan Replacement Policy | Confusion Resolved

In summary, it appears that there was some confusion over the replacement process for the sheet pans. Initially, it was believed that all sheet pans would be automatically replaced regardless of any issues. However, it seems that customers will need to request a replacement, refund, or exchange for any defective pans. The company will be providing more information on the 14th of the month. The host's responsibility is to contact customers and inform them of the replacement process, and the company has provided a gift for their involvement. Consultants will also need to contact HO to request replacements for any earned or purchased pans. The replacement process may involve a wait time and specific information will be required.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Maybe I read it wrong but I could have sworn that the first email sent said that they would replace all sheet pans sold no matter if there was an issue with it or not. Then I read the host letter last night and it reads as if we have to request a replacement if there is an issue with the pan. Anyone know for sure??

They will replace any pan, but the customer has to request it - they won't automatically ship a new pan to everyone who got the "old" one.

It appears that the customer has to contact HO to tell them if they want a replacement, refund or exchange.

We will be getting more information about the 14th of this month. Hopefully they'll make that more clear.

Thanks! I'm with you Beth, for some reason from the first emails, it sounded like they were going to replace all of them on matter what just in case. I have two at home, one is discoloring and one is not!

I also do not like how they made it seem like it was the host's responsibility to contact the customers who bought one. That's my job, not the host. Luckily I only had one other customer besides my sister that ordered one.

So, I suppose I will need to contact her (already told her about the issue) as soon as they announce the new ones are out and see if she needs to replace hers. This really seems like a big hassle.

I still think they are replacing all of them regardless of whether they are defective or not. Customers just have to tell HO whether they want the new sheet pans, money back or a different product.

I agree that it is our job but I think the reason HO is getting the host involved is that many times we consultants don't have the contact info of all customers but the host would. I am happy to see that they gave the hosts a gift for having to deal with it at all. I have been in contact with my involved hosts and they don't feel that they're being imposed upon.

Very true Beth, I didn't think about that.

Thankfully, I am the only one who has bought one from myself, ha! I got one in samples and hosted a show myself and got the other one.

I was worried about it when we started selling them since we had marketed stoneware is so much better for years and this just proves my worry. I think we should have stuck to stoneware IMHO!

I got them b/c I wanted to see their quality. So far mine are fine but then I rarely used them. I may take this opportunity to exchange for another product. I cannot decide. It may depend on the details of how it is going to work to get replacement or exchange.

Helping hostsI've gone ahead and contacted my hosts that are affected by this and told them I'd contact their guests for them and they still get to keep the tongs.
They appreciated the assistance. Just part of my customer service.

I called the special contact # (877-917-2433) to make the requests on behalf of my customers and boy I'm glad I did. Had to call 2x and each time was on hold for at least 10 minutes and needed to provide specific info that the hosts may not know or have thought to ask the guests. Each customer is assigned a separate adjustment number and I like having that info so that I can track the replacements.

Also found out that for consultants to receive replacements, etc. for earned or purchased pans, they also need to contact HO and make the request and get an adjustment #.

Loreen said:
I've gone ahead and contacted my hosts that are affected by this and told them I'd contact their guests for them and they still get to keep the tongs.
They appreciated the assistance. Just part of my customer service.

I called the special contact # (877-917-2433) to make the requests on behalf of my customers and boy I'm glad I did. Had to call 2x and each time was on hold for at least 10 minutes and needed to provide specific info that the hosts may not know or have thought to ask the guests. Each customer is assigned a separate adjustment number and I like having that info so that I can track the replacements.

Also found out that for consultants to receive replacements, etc. for earned or purchased pans, they also need to contact HO and make the request and get an adjustment #.
So we do the adjustment at any time and they'll send out a new one as soon as they come in?

Semi-hijack... Does anyone know if we can order them as part of KE month and have them ship when they're available???

kearstin said:
Semi-hijack... Does anyone know if we can order them as part of KE month and have them ship when they're available???
They said that they are not available during KE in April but there will be an opportunity for consultants to purchase them at 40% off when they do come back.

wadesgirl said:
So we do the adjustment at any time and they'll send out a new one as soon as they come in?

That was my understanding. But the solution center rep I talked just said taht the updated info would be out around 4/14.

Refunds are being processed quickly.

Loreen said:

Are they making the customer/consutlant return the pans? If so, are they having them picked up?

I got my large pan as FPV on my show, I wonder if a refund would be done for that or if I would have to choose a replacement product? I need to call myself I know.

Returns are not required. I guess that's because it's not a performance or safety issue - just cosmetic discoloring.

BethCooks4U said:
They said that they are not available during KE in April but there will be an opportunity for consultants to purchase them at 40% off when they do come back.

Yes, I posted that information on here, I will find it if I can and bump it...

ok so i used mine 1 time like 3 weeks before the anouncement and they are totally discolored. I was not ever going to show them but then the prob was anouncedso I guess I need to call them.

Just talked to HO about the sheet pans (also have email correspondence about it).

Customers must call in to 877-917-2433 or email [email protected] to tell HO which of the following they want to do. They need to have the show information (eg. 293128K0450) when they call.

Here are their choices:

1. Receive a new pan when they are available.

2. Get a refund of the money they paid for it. If it was a host or past host the refund would reflect the discount they got ($16 pan - 25% show discount = refund of $12 plus tax). If the host used FPV to get the pan she cannot get a refund - in that case she can only exchange or get a new pan.

3. Choose another product(s) to exchange for the sheet pan. That item would be at the discount that was used for the purchase of the pan if it applies (if the host chose it as a 1/2 off item the new item would be at 1/2 off; if she used the show discount she would get that same discount on the new item; if she used FPV she gets the same on the new item(s).)

The great news is no matter what they decide, they get to keep the pans they have.

-------------

Consultants do not need to call HO about getting replacements for pans we EARNED. Those will be automatically sent to us.

Last edited:

1. Can I use sheet pans for baking cookies?

Yes, sheet pans are commonly used for baking cookies as they provide an even and consistent heat distribution.

2. What is the difference between a sheet pan and a cookie sheet?

A sheet pan typically has a rim around the edges, while a cookie sheet does not. This allows a sheet pan to hold liquids and prevent spills while baking, while a cookie sheet is better for baking items that do not produce much liquid.

3. Are sheet pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, most sheet pans are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions for specific care and cleaning instructions.

4. Can sheet pans be used on the stovetop?

No, sheet pans are not designed to be used on a stovetop. They are made for use in the oven.

5. What is the best material for a sheet pan?

The most commonly used material for a sheet pan is aluminum. It is lightweight, durable, and conducts heat well. Other options include stainless steel, carbon steel, and silicone-coated pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedDor