• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survivor: Who Will Survive This Week?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the TV show Survivor and the current season. The participants shared their opinions on the contestants and their choices, as well as their overall enjoyment of the show. They also discussed the host, Jeff Probst, and his natural hosting abilities. The latest episode was mentioned, with one person expressing their lack of disappointment in the eliminated contestant.
momoftwins
Is anyone out there watching it this season??? I am so glad it is on tonight and that Gillian got voted out last week - she was something else. Boy if that one team does not kick it in the butt they will be switching teams up again and that is really early in the game to be doing that! Guess we will see what tonight brings!

Re: SurvivorLike the new season so far. I've got a couple I'm rooting for (though I can't think of the names right now). I think the woman who did the choosing for the one team made horrible choices. You don't choose all women and physically weak men. The first several challenges are usually physical. Had she never seen the show?

Re: SurvivorI'm so glad you reminded me! I'm sitting here thinking there is nothing on TV but the debate (which I can't wait for)!
I'm liking this season so far, but then its just the 2nd episode. Last season I got really bored after 3 or 4 episodes. I'm hoping to stick this one out!

Re: SurvivorI like the fact that they update things and try to keep it fresh, but also keep some of the standard routine exactly the same. I've been watching it since the end of the first season (missed the boat for the beginning!), and it's different each time because of the people on it. There was a story somewhere online about Jeff Probst and how completely natural he is as host, and the writer actually stayed on set for a while and saw how the filming is done...glad to know that for the most part, it's true-to-form among the contestants and not scripted out like a lot of reality shows are nowadays.

Re: SurvivorJeff Probst is adorable. if he's not a really nice guy he's a great actor.Can't say I was horribly disappointed to see tonight's victim go. That one didn't see like someone who would make it too far. Of course, there have been people who have really shocked me before.

1. What is "Survivor: Who Will Survive This Week?"

"Survivor: Who Will Survive This Week?" is an interactive cooking competition where contestants must create tasty and creative dishes using only ingredients they find on the island. Each week, one contestant will be eliminated until the final cook is crowned the ultimate survivor!

2. How can I watch "Survivor: Who Will Survive This Week?"

The show can be watched on the Pampered Chef website or on our YouTube channel. You can also tune in to the Food Network at the designated air times.

3. Can I participate in "Survivor: Who Will Survive This Week?" as a viewer?

Yes, viewers can participate by voting for their favorite dishes and contestants each week. Your votes will help determine who will be eliminated and who will be the ultimate survivor!

4. Who are the judges on "Survivor: Who Will Survive This Week?"

The judges are experienced chefs and food critics who will be evaluating the contestants' dishes based on taste, presentation, and creativity.

5. How can I become a contestant on "Survivor: Who Will Survive This Week?"

Unfortunately, the contestants for this season have already been chosen. However, keep an eye out for future seasons and follow our social media for updates on how to apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Addie4TLC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef