• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survivor Pool & Matty Whitmore!

In summary, an article was shared about Jeff Probst and the season premier of Survivor starts next Thursday. There are food ideas for a premier party if someone signs up to play the game, and also ideas for who to root for this season.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Anyone watch Survivor? I haven't for years, but they have a Survivor pool at work. 36 people chipped in 10 bucks each and 2 names are drawn to every survivor. The winners get $180 each at the end! Sounds like fun to me, so I will have to start following it this season.

They picked the names today and I got Matty Whitmore, a personal trainer (a hot one, I might add!) from California.

Sounds like a good candidate.....

I plan on watching it this season. Btw, I think the doctor is hot.

For a moment when I first saw the previews I thought the doctor was the emergency room doctor from The Doctors. It's not, but they sure do look alike. And, yes, they're cute. I plan to watch. I just hope there's someone to root for this year. I'm tired of simply rooting against people.

I'll be watching - haven's missed one yet:)!

The office competition sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you win:)!

raebates said:
For a moment when I first saw the previews I thought the doctor was the emergency room doctor from The Doctors. It's not, but they sure do look alike. And, yes, they're cute.

I plan to watch. I just hope there's someone to root for this year. I'm tired of simply rooting against people.

ME TOO!

It seems like the last couple of years, there has been someone I just didn't want to win, so whoever that person was up against was who I rooted for. I want someone to win because I really like him/her!

Here is an article about Jeff Probst that I thought was really good!

http://www.comcast.net/tv/insidesurvivor/136/thetruthaboutjeffprobst/

When does it start? I don't want to miss it!!

It starts next Thursday (sept 25th)! My DH and I have an online fantasy team with some of our friends and are doing a premier party. Any ideas for food?? We are thinking of appetizers.

If you get on Survivors home page you can play Fantasy Survivor and get a chance to win a trip to Gabon. You get to pick 4 players and earn points if they do something on the show. You can change them out and such. If one of your gets voted off then you lose 40 points. I signed up yesterday and picked the outdoors guy that is like 55, the 61 yr old lady, the doctor, and the lady olympic gold medalits. It's kind of hard to pick at first because you really don't know what they are like, but I don't think any of these will get voted off first. I think sugar will be the first to go. I think she is the only one there that has no outdoor experience.

Cool cookinmama...thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out!

Related to Survivor Pool & Matty Whitmore!

What is a Survivor Pool?

A Survivor Pool is a type of sports betting game where participants choose one team to win each week of the season. If the team you chose wins, you advance to the next week. If your team loses, you are eliminated from the pool. The last player remaining is the winner.

How do I join a Survivor Pool?

To join a Survivor Pool, you will need to find a group or organization that is organizing the pool. You will then need to pay an entry fee and follow the rules and guidelines set by the organizer. Many Survivor Pools are organized through work, friends, or online communities.

Who is Matty Whitmore?

Matty Whitmore is a former contestant on the reality TV show "Survivor." He appeared on the 17th season of the show, titled "Survivor: Gabon," which aired in 2008. Whitmore was known for his athletic abilities and was a strong competitor on the show.

Is Matty Whitmore involved in Survivor Pools?

While Matty Whitmore is not directly involved in Survivor Pools, he is a popular figure among fans of the show and some Survivor Pools may use his name or image in their branding or promotions. However, he does not have any official affiliation with any Survivor Pool organizations.

Can I win money in a Survivor Pool?

Yes, many Survivor Pools have cash prizes for the winner or winners. However, it is important to note that gambling and sports betting laws vary by location, so it is important to check the laws in your area before participating in a Survivor Pool for money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
  • chefrobina
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies