• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Mounds Bar Brownie Recipe: A Must-Try for February Stone Sales!

In summary, the recipe calls for baking brownies in a Bar Pan ahead of time, which is filled with sweetened condensed milk and milk chocolate chips. The brownies are then toasted and topped with almond joy and coconut.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got this from another director- haven't made it yet- but it sounds very yummy. Great for pomoting the stones sale in Feb.

"One of my favorites is a Mounds Bar Brownie. I take brownies baked in the Bar Pan ahead of time. (cake-like directions on box). I have the host pick up a small can of sweetened condensed milk and milk chocolate chips (i bring some sweetened coconut). spread sweetened condensed milk over top of brownies, add cocunut (to the liking of the host.......I like it with just a little, others love coconut and want more). Sprinkle choc. chips over top and put back in the oven long enough to melt choc. chips. Everyone LOVES it.
It's like a Mounds Bar. You can also toast the coconut first on the smalll bar pan before you add to the brownie..........."

Thanks. I perrsonally hate coconut but it does sound like a simple recipe that would get a WOW.

I wonder if you could do the warm nutty caramel brownies but instead of putting the Rollo's and nuts over the whole thing, do half and then the coconut and chips over the other half. The already warm brownie would probably melt the chips. ...that would keep people like me happy but give a treat to people like my husband who like coconut. hmmm... I wonder if I have everything I'd need to try this today?!

Hmmmm ... I think I do. I may just have to try this ... in about 4 minutes!

Do y'all think this goes in the med or large bar pan? I'm thinking large??? and the brownies are being mixed as I type!

That sound delicious!! I LOVE Almond Joy!!

my favorite candy bar, Almond Joy, but that recipe doesn't sound very Weight Watcher friendly, hehe! It does sound like it's to die for though...

I like to offer to bring dessert when the guest list is over 40 (probably should change it to over 50), and this would be a great one to bring! I hate it when I have something with eggs in it...

sounds delish!

They are SO Delish! My daughter had fun making them!

Related to Delicious Mounds Bar Brownie Recipe: A Must-Try for February Stone Sales!

1. What ingredients are needed for the Mounds Bar Brownie Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are: 1 box of brownie mix, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup of shredded coconut, 1/2 cup of chopped almonds, and 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a homemade brownie mix instead of a boxed mix?

Yes, you can use a homemade brownie mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the directions on the box or use a recipe that yields the same amount of brownies as the boxed mix.

3. How do I make sure the brownies don't stick to the pan?

To prevent the brownies from sticking to the pan, line the pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray before pouring in the batter. You can also use a non-stick baking pan.

4. Can I substitute the coconut and almonds for other toppings?

Yes, you can substitute the coconut and almonds with other toppings such as chopped peanuts, mini marshmallows, or even caramel pieces. Get creative and use your favorite toppings!

5. How do I store leftover Mounds Bar Brownies?

Leftover brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC