• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Survey Opportunity: Get $50 in Spring Products!

In summary, the email said that certain consultants and directors will be selected to participate in a survey and will receive $50 in spring products.
jenniferlynne
Did you all just get the email about the surveys they are going to start doing? Certain consultants and directors will be selected to participate and will receive $50 in spring products for participating because it will take an hour and a half. I hope they pick me!!

Just got it. That's kind of neat. I hope I get picked too! Free is always good. That's why I'm a consultant!

Mine said fall/winter products...

Yep, me too....only mine said fall products....

mine said fall/winter products too. I am hoping they meant spring/summer. I am excited about the opportunity to give some feedback.

Yep, I got the email, too.

FREE is good.Mine also said Fall/Winter - I hope they meant 2006:eek: :eek: (can you say surprise box...

I guess it would be worth 1 1/2 hours of my time. I hope it wouldn't be all at once though!! Maybe they will give you homework and check back at a certain time....

They sure gave us a lot of advanced notice & a ton of time to anticipate if we will be one of the lucky ones..."We hope you’ll enjoy taking the surveys. Watch for them in the coming months."

I just got my email and logged on here to ask if anyone else got it... I guess so. I think they should have just sent it to the ones they were going to ask to do the surveys because now we all are hoping we get picked and looking forward to a nice bonus of free products just to wait for months to find out we weren't picked! Kinda bumms me!

I haven't gotten one yet.....

I got one! But it said F/W as well. Hmmmm.....I hope I get picked!:D

sillylittlechef said:
I just got my email and logged on here to ask if anyone else got it... I guess so. I think they should have just sent it to the ones they were going to ask to do the surveys because now we all are hoping we get picked and looking forward to a nice bonus of free products just to wait for months to find out we weren't picked! Kinda bumms me!
When research companies do things like this they take a whole big group of people, have them take a survey that would group them so that they get a whole spectrum of different ages, races, locations, etc. Then they have to pick between them who gets to do the focus group, and if they are available to do it.

maybe it's fall/winter of next year--since it will be "months" before we are chosen, etc.!!! ???? That'd be nice!

SurveyI got it too are they going to call or e-mail us I don't remember
Doreen Zaino:(

mine too. but
ange13 said:
maybe it's fall/winter of next year--since it will be "months" before we are chosen, etc.!!! ???? That'd be nice!

Free I'm happy with anything that's free, well most anything that is :)

Liz

lizcooks4u said:
Free I'm happy with anything that's free, well most anything that is :)

Liz

I'm not picky. HO can send me freebies anytime they want. :D

I did the survery and it told me a specific time that they wanted me to participate, if chosen. It's a Wednesday in November so that's not "months" away but perhaps they will have several rounds. I would love to give my opinions but the time (6 - 7:30 p.m.) is horrid with young kids running around in the background.

So you've already done this survey? or are you talking about a different one?

I did an on-line survey that took about five minutes. It just asked me what type computer I have to see if I qualified to be able to see the survey. I did not get asked any questions about Pampered Chef so I'm sure there is more to come somehow...

This is what mine said...incentive to participate —
new product(s) from our fall/winter line valued at $50.

Free is free to me!!

LOL

hmmm I like free too.. does this survey apply to us Canadians too huh huh huh??? We wanna get in on this survey tooooooo!!!

I hope that it is on-line survey and not a phone call :rolleyes:

I also did a five minute survey asking what type of computer I used, that was just two days ago. It said something about "new consultant" so they obviously are poling a wide range of people.

1. How can I participate in this survey opportunity?

To participate in this survey opportunity and get $50 in Spring products, simply follow the link provided and fill out the survey with your honest feedback.

2. Is there a limit to how many people can participate in the survey?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of participants for this survey opportunity. Once the maximum number of responses has been reached, the survey will be closed.

3. How will I receive the $50 in Spring products?

If you are selected to participate and complete the survey, you will receive the $50 in Spring products in the form of a gift card or voucher that can be used on our website.

4. Can I choose which Spring products I want to receive?

Unfortunately, the specific Spring products included in the $50 reward cannot be chosen. The products will be selected by our team and may vary for each participant.

5. How long do I have to complete the survey in order to receive the $50 reward?

You will have a limited amount of time to complete the survey once you begin, so we recommend setting aside enough time to complete it in one sitting. If you do not finish the survey within the allotted time, you may not receive the $50 reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmon
  • taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • thechefofnorthbend