• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Figuring Out the Supply Order Form: Tips from Consultants Corner

In summary, to access the supply order form as a consultant, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "My Business" tab, and select "Ordering" from the menu. You can save the form at any time and come back to it later by clicking the "Save Order" button. There is no minimum order requirement for supplies, but shipping costs may vary. The supply order form lists all available supplies and you can refer to your starter kit for recommendations. Once submitted, the order cannot be changed.
Snezyla
Is there someplace on Consultants Corner that will give me descriptions of the items on the Supply Order Form? I don't know what some of the items are so I can't tell if it's something I need.
Thanks

On CC - go to Download Center, and then under Managing Your Business, toward the bottom of that section (it's alphabetical) you'll see Supply Order Fact Sheet. That's what you're looking for! :)

Thank you so much that was exactly what I was looking for...I didn't know if I needed a lot of the items available to me. Thanks again!

Thank you!! I need this too :chef:

Thank you for posting this question. I am new to Pampered Chef myself and had no idea what some of these items were.

1. How do I access the supply order form as a consultant?

The supply order form can be accessed by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "Ordering" from the menu. The supply order form will be listed under the "Ordering Tools" section.

2. Can I save my supply order form and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your supply order form at any time by clicking the "Save Order" button at the bottom of the form. This will allow you to come back to the form later and make any necessary changes before submitting it.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for supply orders?

There is no minimum order requirement for supply orders. You can order as many or as few supplies as you need for your business. However, keep in mind that shipping costs may vary depending on the size of your order.

4. How do I know which supplies to order?

The supply order form lists all of the available supplies for consultants. You can browse through the different categories or use the search bar to find specific items. You can also refer to your consultant starter kit for a list of recommended supplies to get started.

5. Can I add or remove items from my supply order once it has been submitted?

No, once you have submitted your supply order, you will not be able to make any changes. Make sure to review your order carefully before submitting to ensure that you have all the necessary supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yoyo284
  • Intrepid_Chef