• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Guide to Placing a Supply Order on PC Website - Tips for New Customers

"better" time.I see the order form on the PC website.....do I have to mail this in to PC? Is there a way to send it in online? And if I do send it via snailmail do i use the PC address? TIA..I am new..can you tell?:rolleyes:You can place a Supply order through P3, or by Snail Mail. Whichever you prefer.You can submit it through PP/PP3. It is a non-commission order... and then you can select "Supply Order." Does this help?Can I use my credit card to order supplies???I am not all that familiar with PP3 yet
lisa717
I see the order form on the PC website.....do I have to mail this in to PC? Is there a way to send it in online? And if I do send it via snailmail do i use the PC address? TIA..I am new..can you tell?:rolleyes:

You can place a Supply order through P3, or by Snail Mail. Whichever you prefer.

You can submit it through PP/PP3. It is a non-commission order... and then you can select "Supply Order." Does this help?

Can I use my credit card to order supplies???

I am not all that familiar with PP3 yet...maybe I should just send it in?

chefamjohnson said:
Can I use my credit card to order supplies???

You have to use your PC credit card or debit card.

lisa717 said:
I am not all that familiar with PP3 yet...maybe I should just send it in?

You have to use it to learn it! I say to play around with it in PP3!

OK.....can you lead me in the right direction????????

lisa717 said:
OK.....can you lead me in the right direction????????

File > New > Non-Commission Order. Choose today's date, and for type, choose Supply Order. Now, in the right hand side, you add new items....just like as if it was a show! You can look them up by clicking on the little magnifying glass button.

Ok..i Am On To This..lmao

See, it's not that hard.

Actually I noticed with P3, you can use a regular CC now. :)

Pampered Laura said:
Actually I noticed with P3, you can use a regular CC now. :)

Interesting, I hadn't noticed that.

NO WAY!!! Sweet! I love using my credit card (it's my visa debit card)....I get rewards for using my checking account :) :) ...I wish that we could submit shows with them too..............wait! Does anyone enter their own name and credit card under one guests payment for the show's payment? I wonder what HO would say?

Oooo wait I could be wrong. It just says "Credit Card", but I bet it's for TPC Credit only. I'm gonna submit an order and see what it says. Just a sec!

Yep. I just used my AmEx card for a Supply Order. Woo! :D

jenniferknapp said:
NO WAY!!! Sweet! I love using my credit card (it's my visa debit card)....I get rewards for using my checking account :) :) ...I wish that we could submit shows with them too..............wait! Does anyone enter their own name and credit card under one guests payment for the show's payment? I wonder what HO would say?

I've used my amex card on guest orders and never had a problem. If someone gives me cash I sometimes do this to get the miles. I also do this when I'm ordering a gift for a friend. It does not let me use the TPC credit card but does let me use my personal credit cards.

tlennhoff said:
I've used my amex card on guest orders and never had a problem. If someone gives me cash I sometimes do this to get the miles. I also do this when I'm ordering a gift for a friend. It does not let me use the TPC credit card but does let me use my personal credit cards.

Well I am talking for the total of a show. If the guests all pay with checks.... can I submit the entire show on a personal CC instead of my PC debit card? That would add up to some serious rewards, which means that I would eventually sign up for a frequent flyers card!!!:)

I don't know JK if that would fly.

lol, literally....I would like to fly for free from PC ;)But yeah, I can dream!! To PC, I don't know why it would matter to them though..

You'll never know unless you try.

Hmmmm... I have a show going in tonight or tomorrow, who dares me to try it? :)

I dare you to, JK!

me to Jennifer! I dare you!:p
That is soooo very cool that we can use our credit cards to order supply orders! Wahooooooo!:D :cool:

are you a NEW consultant? HO said that new consultants are able to use their personal cc for the first (3?) months or so until they get their debit/credit card from PC

smspamperedchef said:
are you a NEW consultant? HO said that new consultants are able to use their personal cc for the first (3?) months or so until they get their debit/credit card from PC

Nope! I'm not a new consultant. and I am actually NOT going to use it on this order.... I just realized that it would be silly... because I don't have the card that has the rewards right now (long story...fraud, had to be cancelled, won't have a replacement for 8-10 days...) ....so anyway, I will wait until a different show!

jenniferknapp said:
Nope! I'm not a new consultant. and I am actually NOT going to use it on this order.... I just realized that it would be silly... because I don't have the card that has the rewards right now (long story...fraud, had to be cancelled, won't have a replacement for 8-10 days...) ....so anyway, I will wait until a different show!
Jennifer~

If/when you try this, let us know what happens! If that's the case, maybe I will get a card for PC use only that earns me $$ back or points or something. Then, I could use it for all of the cash/check orders? That would be cool!

Newp. I'm not "new" :)

KellyTheChef said:
Jennifer~

If/when you try this, let us know what happens! If that's the case, maybe I will get a card for PC use only that earns me $$ back or points or something. Then, I could use it for all of the cash/check orders? That would be cool!

Will do! I don't have any shows to submit until mid April. Well, depending on my tax return, I may splurge and put my own show together to get the cookware....we'll see!

What is the process for placing a supply order on the PC website?

The process for placing a supply order on the PC website is simple. First, you will need to create a PC account by entering your personal information. Once your account is created, you can browse and add items to your cart. When you're ready to check out, click on the cart icon and follow the prompts to complete your order.

Can I track my supply order once it has been placed?

Yes, you can track your supply order by logging into your PC account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. This will show you the status of your order and any tracking information available.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for new customers?

Yes, there are often discounts and promotions available for new customers. You can check the "Special Offers" section on the PC website or sign up for their newsletter to receive updates on current promotions.

How can I make changes to my supply order after it has been submitted?

If you need to make changes to your supply order, you can do so by contacting PC customer service. They will be able to assist you with any changes or updates to your order.

What is the return policy for supply orders?

PC offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to the return policy on the PC website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • AprilM