• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Items - What Do They Look Like?

In summary, supply items are kitchen tools and accessories while cookware items are used for cooking and baking. Supply items come in various colors and are safe to use in the dishwasher. They are made from high-quality materials and replacement parts are available for most of them.
LakesideMom
:confused: I see several items on the supply order form that I am curious about but I can't find a picture or information on them. An example is the Show to Go Carryall Tote. Sounds interesting but I want to see it before I buy it. Is there a website or booklet that shows the items on the supply order form?

Thank you!!!

You're quite welcome ;) ;) ;)

Ginger:cool:

Hi there! I completely understand your confusion and desire to see the items before making a purchase. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that all of the items on the supply order form are high-quality and useful for your business. However, to address your concern, I recommend checking out our consultant resources website or reaching out to your upline for more information and possibly even photos of the items. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. What is the difference between supply items and cookware items?

Supply items refer to kitchen tools and accessories such as spatulas, measuring cups, and mixing bowls. Cookware items, on the other hand, are pots, pans, and baking dishes used for cooking and baking.

2. Do supply items come in different colors?

Yes, supply items come in a variety of colors to fit your personal style and kitchen decor. Pampered Chef offers a wide range of colors for our supply items, so you can mix and match or choose a cohesive color scheme.

3. Are supply items safe to use in the dishwasher?

Yes, most of our supply items are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend checking the product information or care instructions before placing them in the dishwasher to ensure their safety.

4. What materials are used to make Pampered Chef supply items?

Our supply items are made from high-quality materials such as silicone, stainless steel, and BPA-free plastic. We prioritize using durable and safe materials to ensure our products last for years to come.

5. Can I purchase replacement parts for my Pampered Chef supply items?

Yes, in most cases, we offer replacement parts for our supply items. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with finding and ordering the specific parts you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • jasonmva