• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supplies for Wedding Registry Question

In summary, Lisa created her own registry supplies using stamps, paper, and a cutting machine. She missed the shower due to a death in the family, but her director thought she made the invites.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Where do you get your supplies for Wedding Registry? Merrill, PC anywhere else?

That is a question that I would like to knwo the answer too.... I am engaged to be married and We signed up for the registary, YES I am hosting my own show... but I want the bridal stuff .. don't knwo where to find it though.

From the Consultant Supply Form- Thru Pampered Partner

Flyers, Apron, Invites for the shower...

That is what I thought... but Ididnt know if Merril had something differnt...

I'm to cheap to use what Merrill sells.......I made my own, I even made my own invites and used a SU Wedding stamp set and customized the flowers the bride/groom for colors they had. I made my own recipe card for them to send/bring back for bride.

I unfortunately had to miss the shower as I had a death in the family, but my director wanted to know where I ordered the invites and recipe cards, and I looked at her and smiled and she said "Oh no, you made them didn't you??" As she's not "Crafty" at all as she puts it.

Well once I've got the thing set, I can just change to customize for each b/g and color as I go. One evening in front of TV and I've got beautiful custom invites.

I also am working on the wedding registry notes for in the save the date or actual wedding invites, as I think Merrill charges WAY to much for something you've got to do allot of work to make it work for your web site.

That's of course, just MY humble opinion.

If I can dig one out, I'll take a picture, it was so easy. Best part, I got to write off a SU set that I really wanted!!

Lisa

Do you have a link or a copy of them in a word doc??? If you do I would love to see them..

Related to Supplies for Wedding Registry Question

1. What types of kitchen supplies are typically included in a wedding registry?

Some popular kitchen supplies that couples typically include in their wedding registry include cookware sets, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, cutting boards, and serving dishes.

2. Are there any specific Pampered Chef products that are popular for wedding registries?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for wedding registries. Some of our most popular items include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Nonstick Cookware Set.

3. Can we add items from other brands to our Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, our wedding registry allows you to add items from any brand. However, we recommend choosing quality products that will last for years to come, and our Pampered Chef products are known for their durability and functionality.

4. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for wedding registry items?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for wedding registry items. We also offer a completion discount for any items that are left on your registry after your wedding date.

5. How do we set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website or contact one of our consultants to get started. You can also schedule a registry event where you and your guests can try out our products and get personalized recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views