• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and easy Superbowl party food and drink ideas?

In summary, Sue is offering a 13-minute cake as her February recipe and is also offering a chicken enchilada ring as a possible show choice.
ooshmeister
Need your expertise...
I'm weaving "express shows" into my schedule for the reason that my shows are too long. Thinking I'd made 1 recipe ahead perhaps combining with a simple dip like artichoke dip or making a margarita in the quick stir pitcher. I've made the chicken enchilada ring but this is by no means, "quick". The touchdown taco dip sounds good but wanted to know if you all had other suggestions. My host is looking for (as well as myself) for interesting berry drinks. Any you can share would be appreciated!

Thanks! It is so hard to contain my excitement about the announcements but as exciting as that is so also is the double consultant points in February. :)

I think the touchdown taco dip would be great for a superbowl themed show (goes in oval baker--football shaped!). That's what I'm offering. I'm also doing a taco ring.

Sorry--don't know any good berry drinks.

You could bake a cake in the batter bowl. cut it in half, put together as an oval and decorate like a football. I did this one time for a football party. Looks really cute!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I think the touchdown taco dip would be great for a superbowl themed show (goes in oval baker--football shaped!). That's what I'm offering. I'm also doing a taco ring.

Sorry--don't know any good berry drinks.

Do you have the recipe for the taco ring, I have some hosts requesting that but can't find it on here or CC.

Thanks.

Hi Pampered girl 3 & Jennifer:
Thanks for your helpful responses. Sounds like you've done lots of these before and to my advantage because I appreciate these great recipes. Can I ask you ladies what you are offering as your February recipes or do you let the host choose whatever they want? Also my I ask what you bring to a show because I'm tiring more easily when I carry everything. I don't want our job to look difficult...suggestions please!

Thanks,

Sue Adams
Independent Consultant with the Pampered Chef
Wave 2-

I only take the products to shows that I need to do the recipe(s) I am doing. Now, when new products are coming out I will take several of them with me to show. I also try to use whatever products that are on special that month in the recipe, but if I do not I take them with me.

In Feb I will take a piece of stoneware in each color just so they can actually see the colors. Usually the smallest pieces for easy traveling.

I use to take everything and it took forever to load and unload. Since I started taking just the necessities my sales have not dropped and I am quicker leaving and getting home.

I have not decided what I am offering for Feb. One show may be a brinch and I will do the Western Brunch Pizza in the Stoneware Inpsirations, but I have not decided on night time shows yet. I normally give them two to choose from. And if I do a second recipe it is something very easy and quick to not spend so much time on it! I love the pull-a-parts if they go with what you are fixing.

Feel free to email or pm me if you ever need to!

MelissaK said:
Do you have the recipe for the taco ring, I have some hosts requesting that but can't find it on here or CC.

Thanks.

You can find it at Joyce's recipes http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/taco_ring.htm

The taco ring recipe is from All the Best & I think it might be in Main Dishes or some other one. All the Best shows how to make it though.

ooshmeister said:
Hi Pampered girl 3 & Jennifer:
Thanks for your helpful responses. Sounds like you've done lots of these before and to my advantage because I appreciate these great recipes. Can I ask you ladies what you are offering as your February recipes or do you let the host choose whatever they want? Also my I ask what you bring to a show because I'm tiring more easily when I carry everything. I don't want our job to look difficult...suggestions please!

Thanks,

Sue Adams
Independent Consultant with the Pampered Chef
Wave 2-

I will be making a 13-minute cake as my 2nd recipe for all my shows, unless the host has a problem with it. I got a sheet of recipes that use cake mix, pie filling or sour cream & eggs. You make it in the fluted pan in the microwave. I want to show a stoneware piece that most people probably don't have. I'll be mentioning the chicken in that pan too. Not sure of my main choices yet. I've been doing rings a lot & am kind of tired of them.

I used to try to take tons of products, but now I basically only take what I'm using. I'll bring the 8 in saute pan or a stoneware piece if I'm not using them to show, but most of the time I do use them. It never fails that someone will want to see what you left at home, so I just stopped bringing anything I won't actually use. Saves on packing up & cleaning too!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I will be making a 13-minute cake as my 2nd recipe for all my shows, unless the host has a problem with it. I got a sheet of recipes that use cake mix, pie filling or sour cream & eggs. You make it in the fluted pan in the microwave. I want to show a stoneware piece that most people probably don't have. I'll be mentioning the chicken in that pan too. Not sure of my main choices yet. I've been doing rings a lot & am kind of tired of them.
Can you post this sheet or is it already on here? This is a great idea, especially with stones on special in feb!

jrstephens said:
pamperedgirl3 said:
Can you post this sheet or is it already on here? This is a great idea, especially with stones on special in feb!

In the files section, type "fluted pan recipes". It was the top document when I did it. There are a bunch of different ones to try. I bought the ingredients to try the romantic red raspberry cake at home. I thought that might be cute for Feb with Valentine's Day.

pamperedgirl3 said:
In the files section, type "fluted pan recipes". It was the top document when I did it. There are a bunch of different ones to try. I bought the ingredients to try the romantic red raspberry cake at home. I thought that might be cute for Feb with Valentine's Day.

Thanks! I just downloaded it.

jrstephens said:
Thanks! I just downloaded it.

Would these work in the rice cooker plus?

LisaVH said:
Would these work in the rice cooker plus?

I would try it at home first. And it depends on the host microwave. I blew a cake up one time in a host microwave!!:eek: Luckily the guest had not arrived yet, but her daughter told them ALL then they go there!!! I cooked it with the top on and was later told by someone on here to leave the top off.

I know plenty of people that do cakes in the rice cooker all of the time on here, I just got chicken after that experience!

Last night I made one of the microwave cakes from the 50 Fluted Pan Recipes Flyer...but it really tasted dry and well, microwaved. Any suggestions from the veteran microwavers out there?

Kris

I make the Fluted Cake by putting 1/2 can of store bought frosting in the bottom.
Then I pour in cake mixed according to boxed directions. Most microwaves take about 14 minutes. I'm usually doing my demo, so I put it in 1 more minute before I turn it out because it turns out so nicely when it's warm.

fluted micro cakedefinately use the frosting it will be wonderful!! I make it all the time with the frosting and everyone raves about how wonderful it is!

Lemon cake mix and lemon frosting! YUM-O!!! I've also done strawberry on strawberry, carrot/cheesecake frosting, and chocolate/chocolate!

Quick and possible stupid question. When is Super bowl? I really dont watch football.

pamperedgirl3 said:
The taco ring recipe is from All the Best & I think it might be in Main Dishes or some other one. All the Best shows how to make it though.

I didn't find this in the ALL the Best cookbook. Can you double check for me. They have something called the Beef Taco on page 80, but it's not the same as the recipe labeled Taco Ring. I need to find out which book that is in. Thanks!

Here's the one from the person who mentioned the website recipe:

http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/taco_ring.htm

I guess they could be the same recipe. Hmmm...interesting. Thanks!!

where do you do the chicken?
pamperedgirl3 said:

I used to try to take tons of products, but now I basically only take what I'm using. I'll bring the 8 in saute pan or a stoneware piece if I'm not using them to show, but most of the time I do use them. It never fails that someone will want to see what you left at home, so I just stopped bringing anything I won't actually use. Saves on packing up & cleaning too!
do you do the chicken in the micro or the oven? and for how long?

jrstephens said:
I would try it at home first. And it depends on the host microwave. I blew a cake up one time in a host microwave!!:eek: Luckily the guest had not arrived yet, but her daughter told them ALL then they go there!!! I cooked it with the top on and was later told by someone on here to leave the top off.

I know plenty of people that do cakes in the rice cooker all of the time on here, I just got chicken after that experience!

:eek: It blew up?!?!?!?! I cook mine in the rice cooker all the time too, and have never had it blow up. Now Im skeerd to try it. I'll have to look up the recipe for the fluted maybe that one wont blow up :confused:

Sheleeno said:
I didn't find this in the ALL the Best cookbook. Can you double check for me. They have something called the Beef Taco on page 80, but it's not the same as the recipe labeled Taco Ring. I need to find out which book that is in. Thanks!

Here's the one from the person who mentioned the website recipe:

http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes3/taco_ring.htm

I guess they could be the same recipe. Hmmm...interesting. Thanks!!

It's the Beef Taco one. There is a Taco Ring in Main Dishes, but it uses a make ahead beef mixture. The beef taco one just uses ground beef. All of my guests just love it! I sold a couple of All the Bests when I made it last night.

Chef Diane said:
do you do the chicken in the micro or the oven? and for how long?

You do it in the oven. I've never actually made it myself (trying it this week), but you put the chicken on the part of the fluted pan that sticks up, then you can put vegetables around the bottom. You rub olive oil on it & Rosemary seasoning (or whatever), then bake it at 350, I believe, for an hour or so.

Chef Diane said:
:eek: It blew up?!?!?!?! I cook mine in the rice cooker all the time too, and have never had it blow up. Now Im skeerd to try it. I'll have to look up the recipe for the fluted maybe that one wont blow up :confused:

Yes! It exploded all over her clean white microwave! Did I mention it was red velvet!!!

I did it with the top on and was told later that was the reason why. I did not know what that racket was when it blew!!!

I do "lava" cakes in the rice cooker ALL the time... You do leave the lid on and make sure the white part is in it. Make sure the handles are locked down and microwave away. Only nine minutes. I have sold more rice cookers... Oh but FYI... due to the massive expansion rate... don't do angel food cake.

1. What is a "Superbowl Theme Express Show"?

A "Superbowl Theme Express Show" is a special party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that features recipes and products perfect for a Superbowl viewing party. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new cooking techniques and try out delicious dishes while enjoying the excitement of the big game.

2. What types of recipes are included in a "Superbowl Theme Express Show"?

The recipes featured in a "Superbowl Theme Express Show" are typically appetizers, snacks, and finger foods that are perfect for game day. These can include dips, wings, sliders, and other crowd-pleasing dishes. Our consultants will also have variations and tips for making these recipes even more delicious and unique.

3. Can I host a "Superbowl Theme Express Show" at my own home?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants can host these themed shows at your home, or you can choose to host a virtual show. This is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and tasty Superbowl party without having to do all the planning and cooking yourself.

4. Do I need to purchase any products to host a "Superbowl Theme Express Show"?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to host a "Superbowl Theme Express Show." Our consultants will bring all the necessary cooking tools and products to the party. However, if you do choose to purchase any products, you can earn free and discounted items as the host.

5. Can I customize the "Superbowl Theme Express Show" to fit my preferences or dietary restrictions?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to customize the show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. We have a variety of recipes and products that can accommodate different dietary needs. Just let us know ahead of time, and we will make sure to include options that work for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GCarter1013
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Karen
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies