• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Superbowl Party Open House - Need Tips

In summary, for a Superbowl party open house, popular appetizer options include buffalo chicken dip, loaded potato skins, mini BBQ meatball sliders, and a veggie platter with dip. To ensure a great time for guests, provide plenty of seating, plan fun activities, and have background music playing. Essential kitchen tools include a slow cooker, knives, baking sheet, and muffin pan. To save money, plan ahead and make a shopping list, look for sales and coupons, and ask guests to bring a dish to share. For decorations, use football-themed plates and napkins, banners or streamers in team colors, and football-shaped snacks. Don't forget to have the game playing on a TV in the background.
Princess_Buttercup
I have never done an open house but I need to have a January show (the ones I had moved to Feb!!) I am thinking a Super Bowl theme with the touch down taco dip and the batter bowl football cake but I have no idea how to make that cake and would love instructions and a photo if possible along with open house ideas. I plan to close the show in time for them to receive their products by superbowl time. Suggestions?

~Jenny

i did the football cake it was very easy to do soory no pic.
what i did after baking the cake was to take it out of the bowl cut it in half lengthwise lay the 2 pieces on a platter i did cut the sides down so they would fit together (hope that makes sense) then i frosted it brown then put a white stripe down the middle to look like a football.
Bottom part of cake (from bowl) is the tip of the football top part of cake
(from bowl) is what i cut down to put together

Feb. dateFYI - the Superbowl is the first Sunday in February this year - not January....BEE

What are some easy and delicious appetizers I can make for my Superbowl party open house?

Some popular options are a buffalo chicken dip, loaded potato skins, mini BBQ meatball sliders, and a veggie platter with dip. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of easy recipes on our website that are perfect for parties.

How can I ensure my guests have a great time at my Superbowl party open house?

Aside from providing delicious food, make sure to have plenty of seating and a designated area for watching the game. You can also have some fun activities planned, like a football-themed game or a betting pool for the game's outcome. And don't forget to have some background music playing to create a festive atmosphere.

What are some essential kitchen tools I should have for hosting a Superbowl party open house?

A slow cooker is a must-have for keeping appetizers warm, and a good set of knives will make food preparation much easier. A baking sheet and muffin pan are also great for making finger foods. And don't forget about serving utensils and plates for your guests to use.

How can I make sure my Superbowl party open house is well-stocked without breaking the bank?

Plan your menu ahead of time and make a shopping list. Look for sales and coupons for ingredients or consider making some items from scratch to save money. You can also ask your guests to bring a dish or beverage to share, which can help cut down on costs.

What are some fun and easy decorating ideas for a Superbowl party open house?

You can use football-themed plates, cups, and napkins to add a festive touch. Hang up banners or streamers in your team's colors and set up a table with football-shaped snacks. You can also use mini helmets or pom-poms as centerpieces. And don't forget to have the game playing on a TV in the background to add to the atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05