• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter - Open House! Ack!

P
Pampered Laura
Okay guys (and gals)... I am calling on the beautiful minds of you all. :D

I was a consultant for a few years in a different state. Then, I went inactive for a few years, and now I'm back - in a new state. In my move (6 months ago) to this new state, I lost a WHOLE GIGANTIC BOX of my Pampered Chef stuff. *cry!*
Basic things like...
APCS / Stand (this used to be included in the Starter Kit!)
Cut-n-Seal
USG
etc etc etc!

Big things, that I can not imagine demo'ing without! AAACK!

So here's my question(s). I am wanting to do an "open house" type of thing for my neighborhood to spread the word about my new biz.
My neighborhood is pretty nice, and there's good potential here... so I need to WOW 'em from the start!
I'd like to do a short demo, but something FUN and NEW since alot of these people have been there/done that with PC shows in the past.

I'm thinking of incorporating the Italian theme thing we've got going on, but my show will be in the beginning of FEBRUARY... which means I need to start inviting NOW.

So ... you beautiful ladies (and gents)... do you have any Recipes? Tips? Keep in mind I have a *few*things outside of my starter kit, but I'm pretty much working with just the basics!

Please help me discover the chef in me! LOL

Eeeek! Help! :eek: :D :eek: :D

I know you said you have few products, but for all my shows in February, I am doing the Grilled Tangy Chicken Pizza. Its in the All the Best cookbook. You use the grill pan to cook the chicken! Good way to sell some of the cookware and get the points for Pan-O-Rama promotion.
If you don't have the grill pan, I like the Chicken and Broccoli braid, chicken floretine ring, three cheese pizza, Garden Ranch Pizza, or Double Mocha Chocolate Triffle. I have all the recipes, so if any look good let me know.
They all are simple recipes to demonstrate. Good luck. I am looking to do an open house in March to show off new catalog.

Cookware, Cookware, CookwareDid you activate in time to win cookware from December? If not, borrow cookware (any kind) from your director/recruiter and use it at every show. Do the awesome Jennifer Rousche biscuit demo in the Small Saute "TRY ME" Pan, or Skillet Cake. [I've posted the recipes recently; email me and I'll zap them to you, or look in the FILES section] Do the awesome Tai Chicken Stir Fry from last spring's Celebrations. Or, in Main Dishes cookbook, do the Chicken Enchilada Soup - very very good, you can show off Simple Additions with cheese, cilantro, sour cream toppings, and can show lots of tools.

If cookware is totally not in the picture, do stoneware: Microwave Cakes or Nachos or this fall's Potstickers. Something from the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook? (Just made that chocolate/peanut butter recipe for cluster meeting; mmmmm!)

Do stoneware or cookware, and your sales and business will skyrocket. Do both and you'll get bookings. Good luck!

amybee said:
I know you said you have few products, but for all my shows in February, I am doing the Grilled Tangy Chicken Pizza.QUOTE]

Amybee--I think this pizza recipe sounds wonderful. What are you going to use for the Pantry Barbecue Seasoning it has in the recipe ingredients?

Dorothy

Oooh. I do have the stir fry skillet and the family size skillet. And the Pro saute skillet. Hm... :eek: One of those little demos in those babies and a Ring recipe on my big ole' stone should be good.
Thanks everyone! :eek: :D

Grilled Chicken PizzaDorothy,
I was planning on just using basic barbecue sauce. I thought it would be a good way to show off cookware and get more sales.....

1. What can I do to make my open house event stand out and attract new customers?

Consider offering a special promotion or discount for attendees, such as a free product with a purchase or a percentage off their first order. You could also incorporate a fun theme or interactive activity to engage guests and make the event more memorable.

2. How can I compensate for the items I lost in my move and still put on a successful demo?

One option could be to borrow necessary items from a fellow consultant or ask your upline for assistance. You could also reach out to friends or family who may have Pampered Chef products and see if they would be willing to lend them to you for the event.

3. Do you have any suggestions for incorporating the Italian theme into my demo?

Consider creating an Italian-inspired menu for your demo, featuring easy and delicious recipes such as bruschetta, pasta dishes, and tiramisu. You could also set up a tasting station with different types of Italian cheeses, meats, and olives for guests to try.

4. How far in advance should I start inviting guests to my open house?

It's a good idea to start inviting guests at least 2-3 weeks before the event to give them enough time to plan and RSVP. You could also send out a reminder or follow-up invitation a week before the event to ensure a good turnout.

5. Are there any resources or tips you can suggest to help me become a better Pampered Chef consultant?

Take advantage of the training and resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as online courses, workshops, and conferences. You can also connect with other consultants in your area or online to share tips and ideas. Lastly, don't be afraid to experiment and try new things to find what works best for you and your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • CarlyK