1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Super Starter Deadline

1. Good Morning Everyone,

I need your help! January is my SS2 month. My last kitchen show of the month is being held on 1/31 at 7:00pm and won't close until 2/3 the earliest. Since this will be a January show submitted in Feburary, will this count toward SS2 or SS3?

Thanks for your help!
    Dotty

Jan 28, 2006
  2. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

It will count as you SS#3- When I was in my SS months, Once I went over my goal, I saved some of my shows late in the month for the next month, to get a start on it. You might want to see if your host can close the night of her show, and thne upload before midnight.

Jan 28, 2006
  3. amybee

amybee Member

Super Starter

I was under the impression it would be for SS1. When you submit the show thru PP it will ask you if the show is for January, February, etc. Just as long as you say January, you should be all set.

Jan 28, 2006
  4. amybee

amybee Member

Super Starter

Sorry I meant to say SS2.

Jan 28, 2006
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

When you make that choice, it's really only for the purpose of your monthly sales diary in PP. That has no effect on when HO counts your show. If you submit your show in February, even if it's a January show date, it counts as February according to the HO. Hope that helps!

Jan 28, 2006
  6. amybee

amybee Member

Super Starter

Thanks Becky for the information. Good to know.

Jan 28, 2006
Have something to add?