• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!

In summary, Carolyn placed a $900 on her own at yesterday's show and then placed an order for the new Sept items for $110. She said that the show sales were just over $1400 and that she is expecting a few more orders.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
:love0010::love0010::love0010:At yesterday's show there was one guest who placed a $900 on her own...and then placed a $110 ore-order for some of the new Sept stuff. We talked about hosting and about doing a catalog show but she preferred to just buy everything she wanted.
I love her!:money::money::money:

That is AMAZING!!
Good for you :)

I bet that made your day! (and your host's too) Awesome.

WOW Carolyn! That is an amazing order! Congratulations!

pamperedlinda said:
What did she order?

She got a couple of mandolines, a bunch of forged cutlery, 3 woven rectangle servers, the honing tool, the Roasting Pan, Bamboo Carving Board, Food Chopper, Grill Basket, etc etc etc...she went hog wild!

Wow that's awesome!! What were your show sales? Your host must have been really excited!!

There were only a handful of other people there - the show sales are just over $1400 right now...and she is expecting a few more orders!!

dannyzmom said:
There were only a handful of other people there - the show sales are just over $1400 right now...and she is expecting a few more orders!!

Wow that's awesome!!! That's a lot of In the Bag points for you!

OMG! That is amazing! Congrats!

Winnipegk said:
Wow that's awesome!!! That's a lot of In the Bag points for you!

I know!!!!
There are inly a few bags that I want so I am thinking I will use the rest of my points to get cooking tools for my team as incentives for them.

WOW!! I she ought to be on your preferred customer list now! Make sure she doesn't find another consulant! Congratulations Carolyn!

Holy crap!! That's amazing. Way to go!!!!

Holy CRAP!! You go girl!! That's AWESOME! Congrats!

WOW!!! One only wonders what kind of "favors" you promised her!!!:D

Please note that Carolyn and I know each other and she accepts my sick:devil: and twisted mind...at least that's what she told me!!!!:approve:

You will be the next speaker for being a Master Seller!!!!:chef:

baychef said:
WOW!!! One only wonders what kind of "favors" you promised her!!!:D

Please note that Carolyn and I know each other and she accepts my sick:devil: and twisted mind...at least that's what she told me!!!!:approve:

You will be the next speaker for being a Master Seller!!!!:chef:

I not only "accept" your sick & twisted mind...I LOVE your sick and twisted mind!!!

Holy toledo! That rocks!!! Uh, does she have a sister in Pennsylvannia? ;)

Seriously, CONGRATS!!!

WOW, that is amazing. Congrats. Those are the orders that you think for a second, is this person pulling my leg. LOL
Hang on to that customer.

wow, awesome, does she have 2 sisters in PA? One for me and one for Kris?

dannyzmom said:
I not only "accept" your sick & twisted mind...I LOVE your sick and twisted mind!!!

Takes a sick and twisted mind to know one, right?!?!:D

What is "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!"?

"Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!" is a special promotion where customers who made a purchase the day before can receive a discount on select products.

How much is the discount for "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!"?

The discount for "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!" varies depending on the products included in the promotion. Please check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Can I combine the "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!" discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!" discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for purchases made the day before.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!"?

No, "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!" is available to all customers who made a purchase the day before. However, if you're interested in becoming a consultant and enjoying additional perks and benefits, please reach out to your consultant for more information.

How do I redeem the "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!" discount?

The "Super Duper Customer Yesterday!!" discount will automatically be applied to eligible products at checkout. Please make sure to purchase within the specified timeframe to qualify for the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies