1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Summer Products

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Does anyone have a flyer or any ideas of promoting the summer products which will be available starting June 1? I want to get them to my customers but also place them around in shops etc. thanks! :)

May 18, 2005
  2. It's time for June (in our heads), isn't it?! I'm going to be making up some hand-outs pretty soon for June (let me get through my Open Houeses this weekend first! :) ) and I'll post them up!!

3. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

How do I purchase these products in advance? I remember seeing a posting about this a couple of days ago and now I can't find it.... I'd like to purchase them through Pampered Partner.

May 18, 2005
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You can purchase all of the mid-season product for half price (about $35) by going under non-commission orders and then sample.

May 19, 2005
  5. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Consultant's corner

You can also purchase them at half-price at Consultant's corner. My Business - My order - Sample packages

May 20, 2005
  6. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Looks as though on both Pampered Partner and in Consultants Corner I'm only able to get the Spring Sample packages. I'm interested in buying the BBQ tools, and ice cream sandwice maker in advance. Is there any way I can purchase those now before June 1st?

May 20, 2005
  7. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

When I go there I have the option of purchasing both the Spring/Summer and the Mid-Season. Maybe you should call Field Services or Customer service.

May 21, 2005
  8. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

Have you downloaded "product update" in Pampered Partner?...

May 21, 2005
Have something to add?