• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for a Filing System??

In summary, we recommend using a binder or recipe box with dividers for different categories, such as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts, as a filing system for organizing recipes. It's best to use broad categories that make sense for your cooking habits, and to create a separate section or folder for "recipes to try" and move them to appropriate categories after testing. For recipes you no longer use, it's best to recycle or donate physical copies and delete or move digital copies to a separate folder. It is also possible to use a digital filing system for recipes, but it is important to regularly back up your files and consider printing out physical copies for easy reference in the kitchen.
cbord
I need a better system. Please post what works for you.
I have folder for each show; which I was putting into a monthly show folder.
However; I was trying to think of a way to have a folder for each client.
I know I have the info in PP, but I would like to have client folder with me when making phone calls.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Charlene

There's a great host information sheet in your Recipe for Success and also available as a download on CC. It puts all the information on one sheet. I have used it for preferred customers as well as hosts. It can be kept in a binder alphabetically and right at your fingertips when you're waitingin that car pool line.

That's what I do!!I have a large binder that I keep information in. I have a section for Recruits, Hosts, & Customers. I keep a record of the days that I've called to them. I then record if I got to talk to them or if I left a message. This way I know when I've last called and the response I received. I use the Potential Consultant Sheet, the Host Info Sheet, and a Copy of the PP Sales Receipt. I print a copy for myself on regular paper to put in my Binder! This way I have the whole back side to write on, plus their order and contact info!

HTH

I keep a folder by date for each show, with the Host Contact Info sheet on the front. The other info is also in PP as well.

What is that download sheet called on CC??

1. What type of filing system do you recommend for organizing recipes?

We recommend using a binder or recipe box with dividers for different categories, such as appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. This allows for easy organization and retrieval of recipes.

2. How should I label my recipe categories?

We suggest using broad categories that make sense for your cooking habits, such as "meals", "sides", "baking", etc. Avoid using too many specific categories, as this can make it difficult to find a specific recipe.

3. How do I keep track of recipes I want to try in the future?

One option is to create a separate section or folder for "recipes to try" and move them to the appropriate categories once you've tested them. You could also use sticky notes or bookmarks to mark pages in cookbooks or magazines.

4. What should I do with recipes that I no longer use?

If you have physical copies of recipes, we suggest recycling or donating them if you no longer use them. For digital recipes, you can delete them or move them to a separate folder for "retired" recipes.

5. Can I use a digital filing system for recipes?

Yes, there are many online and app-based options for organizing and storing recipes. Just be sure to back up your files regularly in case of technical issues or data loss. It may also be helpful to print out physical copies of your favorite recipes for easy reference in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PamperedK