• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Catalog Parties?? Any Suggestions?

In summary, an online catalog party is a virtual event where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products through a personalized link. Hosts can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party. To host a party, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host through their website or social media page. The party typically lasts for 1-2 weeks and hosts can earn rewards based on sales. Some tips for a successful party include personalizing the link, setting a goal, engaging with guests, and offering incentives. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide further information and support.
sarahmb
I have a host that would like to do an online catalog show -- any suggestions for success??

Contact, Contact, Contact ...........

Remind your host that not everyone checks their email regularly. If they do an e-vite and don't hear from that person, they need to call.

I leave them open for 2 weeks and have the host send the first e-mail immediately, a second one to anyone who hasn't ordered 5 days later, and then our websites automatically send one out 2 days prior. I just closed one and she got 2 orders from the first round of e-mails and 5 from the second round. Sometimes people will forget and then it moves down in their inboxes so they need to be reminded. Hope that helps!

finley1991 said:
I leave them open for 2 weeks and have the host send the first e-mail immediately, a second one to anyone who hasn't ordered 5 days later, and then our websites automatically send one out 2 days prior. I just closed one and she got 2 orders from the first round of e-mails and 5 from the second round. Sometimes people will forget and then it moves down in their inboxes so they need to be reminded. Hope that helps!

That seems like a great system!! Thanks for the advice!

Related to Online Catalog Parties?? Any Suggestions?

What is an online catalog party?

An online catalog party is a virtual event where guests can shop for Pampered Chef products through a personalized link to the online catalog. Hosts can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party.

How do I host an online catalog party?

To host an online catalog party, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will set up a personalized link for you to share with your guests. You can also host a party through your consultant's website or social media page.

How long do online catalog parties last?

Online catalog parties typically last for 1-2 weeks, depending on the host's preference. This gives guests enough time to browse and make their purchases at their convenience.

Can I earn rewards as a host of an online catalog party?

Yes, hosts can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from their party. The more sales generated, the more rewards you can earn. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards available.

Are there any tips for a successful online catalog party?

Yes, here are a few tips for a successful online catalog party:

• Personalize your party link and share it with your friends and family.
  • Set a goal for your party and invite as many people as possible.
  • Engage with your guests by posting about your favorite products and asking for their input.
  • Offer incentives, such as free shipping or a small gift, to encourage purchases.
Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide additional tips and support throughout your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Chef Bobby