• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for a filing system??

cbord

Jul 13, 2005
I need a better system. Please post what works for you.
I have folder for each show; which I was putting into a monthly show folder.
However; I was trying to think of a way to have a folder for each client.
I know I have the info in PP, but I would like to have client folder with me when making phone calls.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Charlene

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
There's a great host information sheet in your Recipe for Success and also available as a download on CC. It puts all the information on one sheet. I have used it for preferred customers as well as hosts. It can be kept in a binder alphabetically and right at your fingertips when you're waitingin that car pool line.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
That's what I do!!

I have a large binder that I keep information in. I have a section for Recruits, Hosts, & Customers. I keep a record of the days that I've called to them. I then record if I got to talk to them or if I left a message. This way I know when I've last called and the response I received. I use the Potential Consultant Sheet, the Host Info Sheet, and a Copy of the PP Sales Receipt. I print a copy for myself on regular paper to put in my Binder! This way I have the whole back side to write on, plus their order and contact info!

HTH

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I keep a folder by date for each show, with the Host Contact Info sheet on the front. The other info is also in PP as well.