1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Suggestions for a filing system??

1. cbord

cbord Member

I need a better system. Please post what works for you.
    I have folder for each show; which I was putting into a monthly show folder.
    However; I was trying to think of a way to have a folder for each client.
    I know I have the info in PP, but I would like to have client folder with me when making phone calls.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Charlene

Oct 5, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

There's a great host information sheet in your Recipe for Success and also available as a download on CC. It puts all the information on one sheet. I have used it for preferred customers as well as hosts. It can be kept in a binder alphabetically and right at your fingertips when you're waitingin that car pool line.

Oct 5, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

That's what I do!!

I have a large binder that I keep information in. I have a section for Recruits, Hosts, & Customers. I keep a record of the days that I've called to them. I then record if I got to talk to them or if I left a message. This way I know when I've last called and the response I received. I use the Potential Consultant Sheet, the Host Info Sheet, and a Copy of the PP Sales Receipt. I print a copy for myself on regular paper to put in my Binder! This way I have the whole back side to write on, plus their order and contact info!

HTH

Oct 5, 2005
  4. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I keep a folder by date for each show, with the Host Contact Info sheet on the front. The other info is also in PP as well.

Oct 23, 2005
  5. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

What is that download sheet called on CC??

Oct 23, 2005
Have something to add?