• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sugar-Free Jell-O Options for Work: Customer Question

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of top selling products including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, and Manual Food Processor. Becoming a consultant is easy by visiting their website or reaching out to a current consultant. The return policy allows for full refunds or exchanges within 30 days, except for personalized or customized items. Hosting a virtual party is a fun and easy way to learn about products and earn host rewards. Stoneware pans are great for even heat distribution and retention, while non-stick pans offer easy cleanup. The choice between the two ultimately depends on personal preference and cooking needs.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
A friend of my mom's sent this to her...this lady has been a GREAT customer - she never calls me though - likes to go thru my mom - LOL

I been making a lot of sugar free Jell-O ask your daughter what I could use for work it has to have a cover.

suggestions?

My first thought would be Prep Bowls! That's what I use for DS's pudding.

I agree w/ Becky; if she's taking a lot, then the batter bowls.

LOVE the prep bowls for jello & pudding:thumbup:

Gotta be on the Prep Bowls bandwagon on this one. She can make it right in the bowls, cover them, and then take them one at a time to work for lunch/snack.

Agree with the prep bowls. I tell people they are great for a diet or diabetics because there are six, you can make servings for each day and then you can cheat on the 7th day! That way at the beginning of the week, she can make a batch in each bowl and take one bowl with her per day to work and eat the last one on Saturday.

Another vote for Prep Bowls.

PREP BOWLS!!!!Oh, was I shouting? Sorry...PREP BOWLS ARE SO HANDY!

Depending on what she is making and the quantity, (I'm not sure if this is just a snack for herself or a desser for a larger function) she could perhaps use the trifle bowl?

Chillzanne bowls if she is taking bulk.

I make the jello in the batter bowl and then pour it into the prep bowls for my DH to have his individual servings. I sell lots of prep bowls on that idea!

Voting for the prep bowl here too!

Related to Sugar-Free Jell-O Options for Work: Customer Question

What are the best selling products at Pampered Chef?

Our top 5 best selling products at Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, and Manual Food Processor. These products are loved by customers for their durability, versatility, and ease of use.

How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can fill out an application and a representative will reach out to you with more information. You can also reach out to a current consultant for guidance and support.

What is Pampered Chef's return policy?

At Pampered Chef, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

How do I host a virtual party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a virtual party with Pampered Chef is easy and fun! Simply reach out to your consultant or visit our website to book a party. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your friends and family. During the party, you and your guests can shop and learn about our products while earning host rewards.

What is the difference between a stoneware and non-stick pan?

Stoneware pans are made from natural clay and are known for their ability to distribute heat evenly and retain heat, making them great for baking. Non-stick pans, on the other hand, have a coating that prevents food from sticking and allows for easy cleanup. Both types of pans have their own unique benefits, so it ultimately depends on personal preference and what type of cooking you will be doing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • laylaleigh
  • Products and Tips
Replies