• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Urgent Care Visit Leads to Pampered Chef Opportunity!

Has anyone gotten any leads that they know of from the use of their PC checks? Just curious if they have proven successful?Yes, I have gotten a few leads from using my PC checks. I have found that they are a great way to connect with potential clients.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I thought this was just great.
I had to take my older son to urgent care for a spranged toe. Well, I knew it would take a while so I took my PC binder to work on some stradegies.
Well I put it down while the nurse was in the room, and she started raving about PC.
I gave her a card and told her to call me so we could set up a show for her.
That was great!!!

I love it when that happens!

That's great!! Great job!

Awesome! It just proves it's good to always have PC things on hand;)

I had a similar experience. I recently was having some tests run at the hospital and the Xray tech asked me what I do. Of course, I told her I was a consultant. I had a catalog and gave her my card and catalog. She loves PC and said she'd get in touch about an order or booking a catalog show. Doesn't it make you feel great when people love the products!

Jeanie

I'm am now leaving cattys in shopping carts.

Very good idea. I think I'm going to start doing that too.

Just last night I stepped out of my 'comfort zone' and talked with the photographer at Sears where we had the kids' pictures taken. She's my normal photographer (I don't go to anyone but her!), so I gave her a catty & a card & she thanked me. She said she'd like to do a party & then she also asked recruit leading ???'s. I'm going to keep on that one. She was there for 11 hours yesterday, plus her 45 minute travel time EACH way! She definitely needs to do this so she can be with her lil girl more!

Good job Crystal! I need to get out of my "comfort zone" more too!

AJPratt said:

Well, you aren't trying to fry your computer for nothing, lol. You are giving us Awesome ideas, I love that, I will have to do that one. I did get my catalog tote last week, I was planning on waiting 'til conference, but I just couldn't hold off any more, so I got it and I had a lady come up to me the FIRST day I was out with it at a little restaurant while I was getting my drink and say she loved PC and did I have a catalog, of course, but she was on her way out so I couldn't chitchat, would have been hard with the boys with me anyway.

I make a practice of carrying prize drawing slips and a pen and getting the info of those that I give catalogs so that I can follow up.

Why put your business in someone else's hands?

DebbieJ said:
I make a practice of carrying prize drawing slips and a pen and getting the info of those that I give catalogs so that I can follow up.

Why put your business in someone else's hands?
You know, that is what I thought after I left the UC.
I think that carrying a pen and even a stack of sticky notes w/ you that you can just ask them for thier name and phone number would work.
Great tip w/ the drawing slips too though.

Woops,
I forgot to add.
I am going to order new checks w/ my new address.
Well, I think that I am going to order the PC checks offered through Merrill Products.
Anyone have any experiences w/ having PC checks?

I would love to get PC checks, but DH wouldn't go for it! Maybe the PC credit card would help too?

I have the old T&C PC Check and I love them!

PC ChecksHas anyone gotten any leads that they know of from the use of their PC checks? Just curious if they have proven successful?

I had the checks from t&c and got one order for a tool turn about but that is it. I found that most people that you hand the check to doesn't even look anymore as they are in such a hurry.

I have PC checks that I use for my business acct. Although, I'm thinking once I run out of other checks to get more for my other account.

I havethe checks from Merrill and I love them. I have them for my business account. I would probably have them for my regular account also but you can only have your name on them so that makes it kinda hard if your hubby writes checks. They still could it just wouldn't have there name on there and sometimes if you are out writing a check they might not take it because they don't know that he is an authorized signer if that makes sense.

Abey

1) My hubby doesn't write checks
2) you could always order the free or cheep checks from your bank for him to use, KWIM?

I am really wondering about leads from the checks too.
I was thinking that would be a way to get some.
My checks are always the fun pretty ones. I get compiments all the time, and thought a PC check would be a great investment,.

Now that Melissa mentions it, I think that most people wouldn't even notice. If you have the money to buy the checks it couldn't hurt anything though!!

Related to Successful Urgent Care Visit Leads to Pampered Chef Opportunity!

1. What is the connection between a successful urgent care visit and a Pampered Chef opportunity?

The connection is that Pampered Chef offers a unique business opportunity for individuals who are looking for a flexible and rewarding career. Many people who have had successful urgent care visits may be looking for a change in their career and our opportunity offers just that.

2. How can a successful urgent care visit lead to a Pampered Chef opportunity?

During a successful urgent care visit, individuals may have had the chance to talk with their healthcare provider or other patients about their career aspirations. This could lead to a conversation about Pampered Chef's business opportunity and how it can help them achieve their goals.

3. Are there any specific qualifications or skills required to take advantage of this Pampered Chef opportunity?

No specific qualifications or skills are required to join Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary training and support for individuals to succeed in their business. All that is needed is a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.

4. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef through this opportunity?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef through this opportunity. Some of these include having a flexible schedule, being your own boss, earning extra income, and being a part of a supportive and passionate community.

5. How can I learn more about this Pampered Chef opportunity after a successful urgent care visit?

After a successful urgent care visit, you can reach out to us through our website or social media channels to learn more about our business opportunity. You can also connect with a Pampered Chef consultant who can provide you with more information and guide you through the process of joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mkarago129
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • julmarsala