• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who knew I could get leads while undergoing heart tests?!

In summary, Melissa Argo is an independent consultant for The Pampered Chef. She was having heart tests done today and the tech asked her what she did for a living. She told her about Pampered Chef and the girl at the desk gave her her information.
mkarago129
Silver Member
You just never know where a lead is going to turn up. I was having heart tests done today. I was on the table having an EKG when the tech asked me what I do for a living. I asked "Do you want to know about my job job or my fun job?" Of course she wanted to know what my "fun" job was. So I told her about Pampered Chef. She said, she had been needing some new Pampered Chef. I gave her my business card, then when I left, I went out to my car, got a catalog and took it in the heart clinic. I asked the girl at the desk to give it to Jennifer. When she took it she asked, in awe I might add, "you do Pampered Chef"? So I got her info too!

So, two leads while I was hooked up to leads. (pun intended) Is this a great business or what!!!!

Melissa Argo
Independent Consultant
for The Pampered Chef

I'm go'in for all the freebies in June!!!!!:love:

I agree, leads are everywhere... you never know where you will a lead.

Stephanie

How cool is that!? Congrats on the leads and hope the test went well!

Great job! No contacts today, but I had my FT job sweatshirt on. I felt like I was lacking PC wear today so while out shopping with DD for her birthday I put my pin on from regional that says, "I love what I do, you can too!" - Pampered Chef.No one seemed to notice, but I still wore it!!!! :)Now my goal this weekend is to clean my house and find where I put the window decals I bought 4 months ago and get them on my van!!!! Time is a wastin'!

That's great!I know I've gotten some great leads in really odd places. I agree. Tell everyone!

Way to go Melissa!

Way to go Melissa! Don't forget to get their contact information so that you can follow up with them. (I carry DPDS in my purse everywhere I go)

I love that line!

Do you want to know about my job job or my fun job?

Who wouldn't want to know about your fun job. I'll have to remember to use that.

Nice job!! (literally!)

What is "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!"?

"Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!" is a marketing campaign created by Pampered Chef to spread awareness about our products and services.

Who can participate in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!"?

Anyone can participate in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!", whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant, customer, or simply a fan of our brand.

How can I participate in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!"?

To participate in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!", you can share posts from our social media pages, use our designated hashtags, or even host a Pampered Chef party to introduce our products to your friends and family.

What are the benefits of participating in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!"?

By participating in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!", you not only help spread the word about Pampered Chef, but you also have the chance to win exciting prizes and rewards through our campaign.

Is there a limit to how many times I can participate in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can participate in "Tell Everyone Everywhere!!!". We encourage you to share and spread the word as much as you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
  • Intrepid_Chef