• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful First Show: My Experience and Plans Moving Forward

Keep up the good work!The first show is always the hardest. The more you do, the easier it gets, although after 2 years of doing this, I still get a little nervous before each show.Keep up the good work! And if you can do one show a week, that's awesome!Great job!
toneybug
Just had my first show and it went well. I had 6 ladies and have $300 in sales and waiting on a few outside orders. I was extremely nervous, I don't know how you guys get out there and do this. I'm sure it will pass but I definately felt like everyone could see me shaking in my shoes. It was fun once I got going and relaxed a bit. I'm glad I found this site because I have learned a lot from your postings.:)

Got another show this coming week, I work a full time job and taking classes so I'm hoping to have 1 show a week then maybe throw another in there every so often when I get use to this.

Thanks for all the great postings!

Congratulations on getting through your first show! The first one is always the hardest. The more you do, the easier it gets, although after 2 years of doing this, I still get a little nervous before each show.

Keep up the good work! And if you can do one show a week, that's awesome!

Great job! The first show is the hardest. Keep up the good work. I was also going to say that 1 show a week is awesome.

congratulations!!! I too was VERY nervous before my 1st show. I almost passed out in front of 15 people! I am not a person who gets in front of people and can talk. I am more of a 1-on-1 talker. I have found that doing more intimate type shows or gamey type shows has helped. By "gamey" I mean playing bingo or queen of shoppers or food slogan quizzes. Have fun and remember that when you say "you guys" you are a part of that as well!

Great Start toney ~ keep up the good work and ask as many questions as you need to - we are all here for each other....

congratulations!!!

Great Job!!! The first is always the hardest.Just be yourself and have fun.

Congratulations on your first show!! It is definately easier as you go along. I found it was much better when I started doing shows from bookings with people I didn't know before. It was actually harder in front of my friends which is who most of us have our first few shows with.

I agree with Michelle, the shows I did for my family and friends were harder than the ones out side my circle. I was very nervous my first show too. I tried to remember everything only to find out you don't have to memorize everything.

I find that my shows are easier the more consistent I am at doing them. If like this month for instance I had a big gap in cooking shows I find myself a little nervous again.

So the key is to strive for consistency.

Congratulations!

Related to Successful First Show: My Experience and Plans Moving Forward

What are the key elements of a successful first Pampered Chef show?

A successful first show with Pampered Chef includes: inviting a diverse group of guests, setting a welcoming atmosphere, demonstrating the products effectively, providing a variety of ordering options, and following up with guests after the show.

How can I best prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

To prepare for your first show, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products, practice your demonstration skills, create an inviting atmosphere, and have all necessary supplies and materials on hand. It may also be helpful to reach out to your upline consultant for guidance and tips.

What can I do to ensure high attendance at my first Pampered Chef show?

To encourage high attendance at your first show, be sure to invite a diverse group of guests, utilize multiple forms of communication (such as social media, phone calls, and invitations), and offer incentives or special deals for guests who bring a friend.

How do I handle potential objections or concerns from guests during my first show?

During your first show, it is important to listen to any objections or concerns from guests and address them with empathy and understanding. Be prepared to offer solutions or alternative options and always maintain a positive and professional attitude.

What are some key steps to take after a successful first show to ensure continued success?

To continue your success after a first show, it is important to follow up with guests and thank them for attending. You can also offer incentives for future purchases or hostessing a show. Additionally, continue to practice and improve your demonstration skills and stay updated on new products and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies