• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Fall Open House: 27 RSVPs, Bookings & Fun!

In summary, Lacy had a great open house at her house. She used a public place for it, which allowed more people to attend. She had a sign posted that said "no talking during bingo," which added to the fun. She had good turnout and is expecting to have more repeat guests.
lacychef
I am tired today! I had my fall open house/bingo last night.....and the rsvp's kept coming in:thumbup: I ended up with 27 that came!:D I was SO excited. It was tons of fun, got a Sept booking, and basically all the food was gone! (which means I didn't even get to try all that I made, including the choco torte, so I'll have to make it again!) Don't know what my sales are yet because I left most of my stuff there, and am going to clean up today. (had it at my parents' cafe, & it got to be 9pm by the time I got the food stuff cleaned up & I had to get my kiddos home to bed) There were a couple groups that didn't order, because they're going to a show I'm doing tomorrow, so that's okay.
Just had to share my excitement:D

Awesome Lacy! Way to go!

WOW!! Way To Go!!! can't wait to hear the stats...

That is Great! It is nice to hear that an open house went so well!

There is hope in open houses ! Yahhhhh
I am planning a holiday open house for the beginning of Nov.

YEA Lacy! So glad it went well. Sounds like you had fun too! Be sure and keep us updated on your stats, and when you get a chance, give us an explanation of how you handled the show/bingo.

YAY!!
Congrats!!

Would love to know how you did the bingo.

congrats! keep up updated on the big finish.

Thanks ladies; I'm going to go put the cafe back together & pick up my stuff now. I'll update later!

That's awesome Lacy. Definately, let us know how you did!

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!

Questions: What did you do for Bingo and did you personally call and invite everyone or did they just show up?

Congrats, that's great to hear!

Now, the one thing I noticed about your open house that's different from all the other ones that had a poor turnout, was that it was at a PUBLIC PLACE. That's definitely something to ponder because I often wonder about how comfortable people feel about coming to my (or anyone else's) home. Especially if they don't know me well.

Lacy, can you tell us how many people you invited? Was yours for "preferred customers" or everybody?

Congrats Lacy! Glad to hear that it went so well!

Congrats on a great night!

That's awesome!! Congratulations!

WAHOO!

Sounds like it was great.

I am still recovering from mine yesterday too. I did a morning and evening party at my house and had pretty good turnout too. My problem is that when I am hosting and it isn't the typical party structure I don't know how to get booking and recruiting in.

My sales were good - about $900 - but I just have one possible booking.

I'd love to hear what is working for others!

Great job Lacy! Can't wait to hear your results!

That is great Lacy!! Way to go!!! :)

Well, I've got about $500 in sales....so, not tremendous, but decent. A group of 5 people that came together are waiting to order when one of them has her show. Another group of 5 ladies just came for the fun I guess! And a couple more are hosting tomorrow. I'm happy.
Funny thing...I started to worry a tad about attendance. I sent out an invite via email. (I've got about 300 on my list I think) I had every intention of sending invites & doing postcalls for reminders....but my week just got away from me w/school starting. I just decided that whatever I ended up with would be okay. I sent out a reminder email on Monday, and said they'd be entered in a prize drawing for rsvp'ing, car pooling, & bringing a friend. So the rsvp's started coming in---I guess I picked a good day. And, I think for my shows, I'm going to put there's a door prize for rsvp'ing. (thanks Amanda! I think that was your idea!)

OK, this is what I do at each new season...(& yes I'm lucky having my parents' cafe to use when they're closed)
I set up one table with all new products that I have. I use another for food. I made 5 new recipes this time & made a scorecard that they had to rate the recipes. I started at 6:30pm, let them look, eat, & visit. Then at 7pm we started playing bingo games & I gave away PC prizes that I had extra on hand. I did a search a long time ago for "free printable bingo cards"; there's several websites you can use. I printed them on cardstock paper. It's always fun---I have lots of repeat guests, & what made the difference this time is lots of them brought friends:) An added fun thing, is my girls are my bingo callers!

Thanks for the questions, and the kudos too:D

I would love to see what your email invite looked like if possible. Thanks for all the ideas, Lacy!

How do you get the guest to place orders?? And can you put the bingo cards on here too?

Congratulations on a great day, Lacy!

WOW! Thanks for the updates...

Wow nice turn out and not bad at all on sales!! WTG!!

Here's my reminder email:

REMINDER:

Annual Pampered Chef Fall Open House/Bingo Party

Tuesday, August 26
6:30-8:00PM
Bunker Hill Cafe, downtown Bunker Hill

*New fall products on display!
*Taste & Rate some of the new recipes!
*Bingo games with PC prizes!
*Lots of fun!

RSVP for a chance in the door prize
Bring a friend, get another chance
Carpool over to save on gas, get another chance

**Hope to see you there!
If you can't come, but would like to order or see a new catalog, just let me know! Double check the discontinued list on my website, to see if there's something you need before it's gone!

Your consultant,
Lacy

Lacy Hammack
Independent Future Director for The Pampered Chef

[email protected]
Page Not Found
Shop 24/7! Check out the OUTLET~you may find a treasure!

There are 3 ways I can service you:
As a customer I can help you choose great products to make cooking easier!
As a host I can help you save lots of money on great products while having a great time!
As a consultant on my team I can help you have it all!

I'm halfway to my free vacation
to the Fountainbleau at Miami Beach...!

Sorry, I don't have the bingo cards saved....I just printed them at the time.

To get them to order? Well, I just explained the specials & had order forms for August & September. I told them they could "pre-order" the new stuff & I'll turn in next week.

Thanks for all the interest!

I really like this idea! I am glad it was a success for you, Lacy!!! :D

WOO HOO for you, Lacy! Nice work! I think I will do only the new recipes/products thing each new season. I have a great spot too, which is nice....our golf course lounge. I lugged over all my products, besides the new ones....too much work!! Live and learn, I guess! :)

Thanks for posting what you did. I love the bingo idea and will have to do that next season. Did the Queen of Shoppers game, which was fun.

Related to Successful Fall Open House: 27 RSVPs, Bookings & Fun!

What is "My Open House Rocked!"?

"My Open House Rocked!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our products and services to potential customers. It is a fun and interactive way to introduce people to our brand and allow them to experience our products first-hand.

How do I host a successful "My Open House Rocked!" event?

The key to hosting a successful "My Open House Rocked!" event is to plan ahead and promote it well. Make sure to invite your friends, family, and contacts and provide ample information about the event and the products that will be featured. It's also important to have engaging demonstrations and activities to keep your guests entertained and informed about our products.

What are the benefits of hosting a "My Open House Rocked!" event?

Hosting a "My Open House Rocked!" event has many benefits. It allows you to introduce our products to potential customers in a personal and interactive way. It also gives you the opportunity to earn host rewards, such as free and discounted products, based on the sales made at the event. Additionally, hosting a successful event can help you build your customer base and generate future sales.

Can I customize my "My Open House Rocked!" event?

Yes, you can customize your "My Open House Rocked!" event to fit your personal style and preferences. You can choose the products you want to feature, plan activities and games, and even offer special promotions or discounts. It's a great opportunity to showcase your unique personality and make the event memorable for your guests.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend a "My Open House Rocked!" event?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend a "My Open House Rocked!" event. These events are open for anyone to attend and experience our products. It's a great way to learn more about our brand and the benefits of becoming a consultant, but there is no pressure or obligation to join during or after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • jwagner75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • jbondr