• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Catty Show: Bringing Friends Together with Dessert!

In summary, when planning a successful catty show, it is important to consider the type and number of guests attending. Popular dessert options include cupcakes, cookies, brownies, or a fruit platter. The number of guests should be based on the size of the space and the amount of food provided. While a theme is not necessary, it can add excitement to the event. To make everyone feel included, consider dietary restrictions and preferences, and encourage interaction among guests by setting up a dessert tasting station or having a friendly competition for the best dessert.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Just had a visitor to my office and she snagged a couple of catalogs she is doing a catty show!!.. :) and said a friend in her office may be interested in doing one too...
I told her I will bring her office a dessert for her doing a catty! she's excited about it...

Re: Wahoo!!!
colegrovet said:
Just had a visitor to my office and she snagged a couple of catalogs she is doing a catty show!!.. :) and said a friend in her office may be interested in doing one too...
I told her I will bring her office a dessert for her doing a catty! she's excited about it...

That is always exciting!

Re: Wahoo!!!That's great!!!

Re: Wahoo!!!That's AWESOME!! Congrats!!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your exciting news about hosting a catalog show with us. It's always great to hear about people spreading the love of Pampered Chef products. I'm so glad that you have a friend in your office who may also be interested in hosting a show. I would be more than happy to bring a delicious dessert to your office as a thank you for your efforts in hosting the show. I hope both you and your friend have a fantastic experience and enjoy the amazing products in our catalog. Happy cooking!

Related to Successful Catty Show: Bringing Friends Together with Dessert!

1. What type of dessert should I bring to a successful catty show?

The type of dessert you bring to a successful catty show can vary depending on your personal preference and the preferences of your friends. However, some popular options include cupcakes, cookies, brownies, or a fruit platter.

2. How many people should I invite to a catty show?

The number of people you invite to a catty show should be based on the size of your space and the amount of food and drinks you plan to provide. Typically, a catty show can be successful with around 5-10 guests.

3. Is it necessary to have a theme for a catty show?

Having a theme for a catty show is not necessary, but it can add an extra layer of fun and excitement to the event. Some popular themes for catty shows include "chocolate lovers", "fruit frenzy", or "international desserts".

4. Should I ask my guests to bring desserts to the catty show?

It is not necessary to ask your guests to bring desserts to the catty show, as the host typically takes care of providing the desserts. However, if you want to make it a potluck-style event, you can ask your guests to bring their favorite dessert to share.

5. How can I make sure everyone feels included at the catty show?

To ensure that everyone feels included at the catty show, make sure to have a variety of dessert options to accommodate different dietary restrictions and preferences. You can also encourage your guests to interact and try each other's desserts by setting up a dessert tasting station or having a friendly competition for the best dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
krystle_lj
  • babywings76