• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Attract College Students for Bridal Bookings and Product Sales?

In summary, if you are looking to target college students as potential customers and book bridal shows, here are some tips that may help you:1. Utilize social media to reach out to college students and promote your business.2. Partner with local businesses that cater to college students to gain exposure and potentially lead to bookings.3. Host dorm room cooking parties to showcase your products and potentially gain bookings or sales.4. Attend campus events to reach out to students and introduce them to pampered chef.5. Offer student discounts to attract their attention and potentially partner with college organizations for exclusive discounts. Overall, targeting college students can be a great opportunity for recruiting and increasing sales.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I just moved to a College Town ( about 5-7,000 students..) and know that there is a market out there with college students....Not to mention that would be a great outlet to get some bridal bookings..

Anyone have any tips on this....and getting some bookings with college aged kids or any success?

I am 23, and got a job at my college after graduation (2 years ago) ....plus, there is a 2nd college in our small town...so they are everywhere! I find that most college kids are broke and would never spend $10 on a spatula! They will go to walmart or the $ store.... very few of my friends have a full time job like I do, and most aren't willing to spend a lot of money on anything other than alcohol, clothes and entertainment! But, good luck and I hope that your area is a better market for you than mine has! I look forward to hearing suggestions/ideas as well :)

This could also be a good opportunity for you to do some recruiting because college students are always looking for ways to get extra money. My director has someone in her first line that started selling when she was 18, and in college.

Maybe the market is in the college students parents??? What about catalog shows (if parents are not in the same area) with the students parents and the kids get the free products?

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have had success in targeting college students as potential customers and also booking bridal shows through them. Here are a few tips that may help you in your new location.1. Utilize social media: College students are very active on social media, so make sure to have a strong presence on platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Share photos of your products, recipes, and any upcoming events or specials. You can also join local Facebook groups for college students to promote your business.2. Partner with local businesses: Reach out to nearby cafes, coffee shops, and other businesses that cater to college students. Offer to do a cooking demonstration or provide samples of your products during their events or promotions. This will give you exposure to a larger audience and potentially lead to bookings.3. Host dorm room cooking parties: Many college students have limited kitchen supplies and cooking skills, making them the perfect audience for pampered chef products. Offer to host a dorm room cooking party where you can showcase easy and affordable recipes using your products. This will not only be a fun and unique event for students, but it can also lead to bookings or sales.4. Attend campus events: Keep an eye out for any events happening on campus and see if you can set up a booth or table to promote your business. This could be a club fair, orientation week, or any other event where you can reach out to students and introduce them to pampered chef.5. Offer student discounts: College students are always looking for ways to save money, so offering a student discount on your products or services can be a great way to attract their attention. You can also partner with the college bookstore or other student organizations to offer exclusive discounts to their members.I hope these tips help you in targeting college students and booking bridal shows through them. Best of luck in your new location!

1. What is "Success With College Students"?

"Success With College Students" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps college students learn how to cook healthy and delicious meals using our products. It also provides tips and resources for managing a busy college lifestyle while still maintaining a balanced diet.

2. Is this program only for college students who live on campus?

No, this program is open to all college students, regardless of where they live. Whether you live in a dorm, apartment, or at home, our program can help you learn how to cook and make healthy choices.

3. Are there any prerequisites for joining this program?

No, there are no prerequisites for joining "Success With College Students." This program is designed for students of all cooking skill levels, from beginners to experienced home cooks.

4. How does this program benefit college students?

This program provides college students with the skills and knowledge needed to cook healthy meals on a budget, which can save them money on eating out. It also promotes a healthier lifestyle and teaches important life skills that can be used beyond college.

5. Can I still participate if I don't have any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still participate in "Success With College Students" even if you do not own any Pampered Chef products. Our program is designed to teach cooking skills and techniques that can be applied to any kitchen, with or without our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dreamsicles230
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cookemomstir
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
Replies