• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Ideas for College Students...

In summary, we recommend our Mini Deep Covered Baker, Mini Muffin Pan, and Mini Fluted Pan for college students with limited space. For easy meal prep, our Salad Chopper, Food Chopper, and Veggie Spiralizer are great options. For cooking in a microwave, we offer the Microwave Rice Cooker, Microwave Egg Cooker, and Microwave Popcorn Maker. For those on a budget, our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, Oven-Safe Nonstick Skillet, and Quick Cooker are affordable options. And for hosting dinner parties or gatherings, our Party Size Quick Cooker, Stoneware Entertaining Set, and Deluxe Air Fryer are perfect for cooking and serving delicious meals for a group.
Dreamsicles230
Does anyone have any product ideas for college students? I know at one point I saw a thread with a list of ideas for college students, but can't seem to find it. I was thinking, the batter bowls, micro cookers, apple wedger, citrus peeler, I really don't know what else. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, because a good friend of mine wants to buy some products, but he is limited to a small college kitchen. Also I thought it would be a good idea to print up a little something to bring to shows, to give parents of college students ideas.
Thanks.

here it isHere is the flyer you were looking for

I forgot to attach it, here it is

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival.doc
    24 KB · Views: 779
Thank youThank you for posting that.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few product suggestions that would be perfect for college students. First, our microwave cookers are a must-have for dorm rooms and small kitchens. They allow for easy and quick meal prep without taking up much space. Our batter bowls are also great for mixing and storing ingredients in a compact and efficient way. Our apple wedger and citrus peeler are also great tools for on-the-go snacking. Additionally, our mini chopper and food storage containers are perfect for meal prepping and storing leftovers. I also recommend our collapsible measuring cups and spoons for easy storage in a small kitchen. For parents looking for gift ideas, our mini spatulas and spreaders make great stocking stuffers for college students. I hope these suggestions help and happy cooking!

1. What products do you recommend for college students who are short on space?

For college students with limited space, we recommend our Mini Deep Covered Baker, Mini Muffin Pan, and Mini Fluted Pan. These versatile and compact products are perfect for cooking and baking in small dorm rooms or apartments.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for easy meal prep?

Yes, we have a wide range of products that make meal prep a breeze for busy college students. Our Salad Chopper, Food Chopper, and Veggie Spiralizer are all great options for quickly preparing healthy and delicious meals.

3. What products do you have for cooking in a microwave?

We have several products that are perfect for cooking in a microwave, including our Microwave Rice Cooker, Microwave Egg Cooker, and Microwave Popcorn Maker. These products are easy to use and clean, making them ideal for college students on the go.

4. Can you recommend any products for cooking on a budget?

We understand that many college students are on a tight budget, so we offer a variety of affordable products that are perfect for cooking on a budget. Our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, Oven-Safe Nonstick Skillet, and Quick Cooker are all great options for cooking budget-friendly meals.

5. Are there any products for hosting dinner parties or gatherings?

Yes, we have several products that are perfect for hosting dinner parties or gatherings with friends. Our Party Size Quick Cooker, Stoneware Entertaining Set, and Deluxe Air Fryer are all great options for cooking and serving delicious meals for a group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • camiesu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless