• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Order for Mystery Host???

I have never done a catalog mystery host show. I have always done a mystery host show where I pick the host and everyone collects orders.
pregochef
I was wondering how you set up your mystery host parties in PP3? I was looking at the flyer, and it says something about No delivery for you...all products will be shipped to me! Does that mean that I have to put myself as the host? But then doesn't that mean I don't get commission on all the purchases that my "hosts" put in at 30% off?

Could someone please give me additional information about mystery host parties??? Thanks for your help.

If setting up online, I set the host name as: Mystery Host

When I enter in P3, I have already drawn the winner for the mystery host and it goes under that person, and if someone else was drawn to receive other host benefits, they are the co-host.

Under shipping address, I ship to the secondary address and put in:

My address in address line 1
C/O Janet (Last Name) in address line 2
City, State, Zip of me...

Does that help? Any more ?s?

Yes, that helps tremendously. TY. :)

At what point do you draw the host winner? At the party...after. I am confused on this..I am doing one in a couple weeks. H elp

Hey Jill, long time no see :)

When I do my mystery host shows yearly I wait until the end of the evening after all orders are in and while the last guest is still there as my witness I total up the sales and then do draws depending on how I had it set up. 2 or 3 half price winners, one host special winner, one free winner (or a couple free) whatever. This is done after ALL orders are in so we know what the show benefits are and this way all guests who want to participate have had a chance to do so.

Does anyone do a catalog mystery host show? (Where you get 10 people to collect $100 in orders)...Do you think that is easier than hosting a mystery host show?

Oh so you have a combination of hosts sharing in the deals? Is that correct?

Related to Submitting Order for Mystery Host???

1. How do I submit an order for Mystery Host?

To submit an order for Mystery Host, simply follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on "Shop" in the top menu.
3. Find the products you want to purchase and add them to your cart.
4. When you're ready to check out, click on "Checkout".
5. On the checkout page, you will see an option to "Select Host".
6. Choose the "Mystery Host" option from the drop-down menu.
7. Complete your order as usual and your order will be submitted for the Mystery Host party.

2. How do I know if my order was submitted for the Mystery Host party?

After completing your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your purchase. The email will also indicate if your order was submitted for the Mystery Host party. You can also log in to your Pampered Chef account and check your order history to see if your order was submitted for the Mystery Host party.

3. Can I submit multiple orders for the Mystery Host party?

Yes, you can submit multiple orders for the Mystery Host party. Each order will count as one entry into the party. However, please note that only one order per day will count towards the party total.

4. How long will the Mystery Host party be open for orders?

The Mystery Host party will be open for orders for a limited time only. The duration of the party will be mentioned in the invitation or announcement. Make sure to submit your order before the party closes to be eligible for the Mystery Host rewards.

5. What happens if I forget to select the Mystery Host option when placing my order?

If you forget to select the Mystery Host option when placing your order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you in adding your order to the Mystery Host party. However, if the party has already closed, your order will not be eligible for the Mystery Host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • fun2cook2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay