• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting My Mom's Show: Help Needed | C/O My Name Placement

S
sarahmarie
i need help fast. i am submitting my moms show. i live at home. someone said that i have to put her name and then C/O my name. Is that right? where do i put it? Thanks

Yes that is correct.

Mom's name
C/O your name
your street address
city, zip.

In the first address line put c/o your name
In the second address line put your address

Thanks, you are a lifesaver!

Hello! Congratulations on submitting your mom's show! It's always exciting to see our loved ones succeed in their business. As for the C/O placement, it is correct that you would put your mom's name first and then C/O your name. This lets the recipient know that the show is for your mom, but you are the one submitting it on her behalf. As for where to put it, you can include it on the address line, right before your address. For example: Jane Smith C/O Sarah Smith 123 Main Street Anytown, USA 12345. I hope this helps and best of luck with your mom's show!

Related to Submitting My Mom's Show: Help Needed | C/O My Name Placement

1. What is the correct way to submit my mom's show?

The correct way to submit your mom's show would depend on the specific guidelines and requirements of the show or platform you are submitting it to. Generally, you may need to fill out a submission form or email the show with relevant information and materials. It is important to carefully read and follow the submission guidelines provided by the show to increase your chances of success.

2. Do I need to include my mom's name and my name when submitting?

Yes, including both your mom's name and your name can help the show identify and process your submission correctly. This is especially important if you share the same last name. Including a "c/o" (care of) before your name can help the show understand that you are submitting on behalf of your mom.

3. Where should I place my mom's name and my name when submitting?

The placement of your mom's name and your name may vary depending on the submission guidelines. It is best to follow the specific instructions provided by the show. Generally, you may need to include both names in the subject line or body of an email, or in a specific section of a submission form.

4. Can I submit my mom's show if I live at home?

Yes, you can still submit your mom's show even if you live at home. Your living situation should not affect the submission process as long as you have the necessary materials and information to submit the show.

5. I need help fast, what can I do?

If you need urgent help with submitting your mom's show, you can try reaching out to the show or platform directly for assistance. Some shows may have a specific email or contact number for submission inquiries. You can also ask for help from friends, family, or professionals who may have experience with submitting shows. Be sure to provide them with all the necessary information and materials to make the process smoother.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies