• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still offer a past host discount if I change a booking name in PP?

In summary, the conversation discussed finding out the host of a booked party, offering a host special to the original host, and changing a name in PP to still receive the past host discount. It was recommended to check the "My Shows" tab for the host's name and to contact HO for further assistance. It was also mentioned that the host's name must match exactly for the past host discount.
beepampered
Is there a way to find whose party a host is booked from? I will meet people at a fair and then put their name on a show I'm closing. I then want to offer the host special to the original host but I can't seem to find who it is.

Also, can you change a name in PP and still get the past host discount. I entered a few bookings with "????" in the last name since the host didn't know the name. (Oh, some girl at work wants to book a bridal shower but I don't know her name.) Well, now I have her name but if I change the question marks will it change the ability to get the past host discount since it won't appear as the same name? Does that make sense? Thanks....

You can run a "Bookings List" in the reports section and it will list all your bookings with teh show # they were booked from.

Thanks for the question and answer. I was just getting ready to ask this question myself.

beepampered said:
Also, can you change a name in PP and still get the past host discount. I entered a few bookings with "????" in the last name since the host didn't know the name. (Oh, some girl at work wants to book a bridal shower but I don't know her name.) Well, now I have her name but if I change the question marks will it change the ability to get the past host discount since it won't appear as the same name? Does that make sense? Thanks....

I don't think that will work. You should call HO and ask.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you with your questions.To find out whose party a host is booked from, you can go to your "My Shows" tab in your consultant account. Then, click on the specific show and you should see the name of the host listed on the right side under "Host Information." If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.Regarding changing a name in PP, unfortunately, the host's name must match exactly in order to receive the past host discount. If you need to make any changes, I recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your upcoming parties!Best,

1. How do I view my past host bookings?

To view your past host bookings, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Bookings" tab. From there, you can select the "Past Host Bookings" option to see a list of all your previous host parties.

2. Can I still earn host rewards from my past host bookings?

Yes, as long as your past host bookings resulted in at least $200 in sales, you can still earn host rewards. Simply contact your consultant to redeem your rewards.

3. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards from past host bookings?

You have up to 12 months from the date of your past host party to redeem your host rewards. After that, they will expire.

4. Can I use my past host rewards towards a purchase?

Yes, you can use your past host rewards towards a purchase. Simply contact your consultant and let them know which products you would like to use your rewards towards.

5. Can I still book a party if I have hosted one in the past?

Yes, you can still host a party even if you have hosted one in the past. In fact, many of our hosts choose to host multiple parties to continue earning rewards and sharing their love for Pampered Chef products with their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies