• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Sending Tasty Tidbits? Let Us Help!

In summary, Joy is trying out TT & can't figure out how to send it. When she goes to send it, there are no pictures. She isn't sure what she's doing wrong. She needs help.
tahodgin
Gold Member
I'm trying out TT & I can't figure out how to send it. When I go to send it there are no pics. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Help me please

How are you trying to send? Through a mail service like iContact or Constant Contact? Or from your own email program?If you're sending through Constant Contact, you need to copy the HTML and paste it into the "view HTML" option within the template in CC.

If you're trying to forward it from your email, most programs don't automatically download pictures to protect your privacy. There should be an option, somewhere at the top of the email, to download images.

I am hearing a lot about "Tasty Tidbits" but I'm not entirely sure what it is. Can someone fill me in? And tell me the pros and cons to subscribing? From what I could tell, it's $30 a year for the subscription - is it worth it? Thanks everyone!!

http://www.tastytidbits.net

Joy creates several different newsletters each month, which you can then send to your customers. You can use a service like iContact, ConstantContact or MailChimp (or many others), or you can forward it from your email program.

I find it to be very useful. The minimal cost is definitely worth the amount of time I would otherwise spend creating a newsletter. Not to mention, I get an email when the newsletter is available, otherwise I'd probably forget to send it at all.

I'm trying to send it through my own email. I've checked to send it as html & it still isn't working.

What email program are you using?

windows internet explorer

When it ask you if you want to view the info once you have copied it into the box select no instead of yes. That makes all the difference or at least it did for me.

tahodgin said:
windows internet explorer

Internet Explorer isn't an email program, but that means you are using a web-based email. Are you using Gmail, Yahoo, MSN/Windows Live? Or something else?

I had a user error issue after upgrading to the latest version of IE. The old version would ask me if I would like to display unsecure images, and I'd have to click "Yes" to see the pictures. The new version wants to know if I only want to see secure images, and it took me a while to actually read the warning box, and realize I should now click "No" to see pictures.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right at all because none of this sound familiar to me. Can you explain to me how you do your newsletters please?

I use MailChimp, so I use the HTML version, and copy and paste it into the program.

Do you have a friend or a cluster member that's local to you that could come over and help you? Sometimes it's easier to figure out the problem when you're actually looking at it.

I don't think anyone in my cluster uses TT. The ones who use a newsletter use something else.

Even if no one in your cluster uses TT, if they're a bit more computer savvy, they might be able to help you figure it out by actually seeing what is going on. It's hard to give directions on what to do without knowing a lot of detail, and even then, a lot of times with a computer it's easier to see what's going on, and what happens when you do different things.

Related to Struggling with Sending Tasty Tidbits? Let Us Help!

1. How do I make the Tasty Tidbits recipe?

To make the Tasty Tidbits recipe, you will need 1 pound of ground beef, 1 package of taco seasoning, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of diced onion, and 1/4 cup of diced green bell pepper. Brown the ground beef in a pan, then add the taco seasoning and cook according to package instructions. Mix in the diced onion and green bell pepper. Roll out crescent roll dough and cut into small squares. Place a spoonful of the ground beef mixture onto each square and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

2. Can I substitute the ground beef for a different meat?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef for ground turkey, chicken, or pork. You can also use vegetarian crumbles for a meatless option. Just prepare the meat according to the package instructions before adding in the taco seasoning and vegetables.

3. Can I make Tasty Tidbits ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make the Tasty Tidbits ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container in the fridge. When reheating, place them in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.

4. What other toppings can I add to the Tasty Tidbits?

You can get creative and add your favorite toppings to the Tasty Tidbits. Some popular options include diced tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, and sliced olives. You can also drizzle on some hot sauce or salsa for an extra kick of flavor.

5. Can I use a different type of dough for the Tasty Tidbits?

Yes, you can use a different type of dough for the Tasty Tidbits. Puff pastry, pizza dough, or even phyllo dough can be used instead of crescent roll dough. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature according to the instructions for the dough you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies