• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits Looks Funny When I Try to Forward It!

In summary, Tasty Tidbits is a collection of recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef. It is best viewed on a computer or mobile device, not through email. You can share it by sending the link or sharing on social media to maintain its original format. It can also be saved by bookmarking the website, printing out recipes, or signing up for the newsletter. Currently, it is only available in English, but there are plans to expand to other languages in the future.
pc_momof3
Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to send out the newest Tasty Tidbits and when I try to forward it to them, it's showing up different than the original one. I've never had that happen before. It's not centered and the fonts look different size, etc. Any suggestions on how to fix this? It looks right in my inbox but when I hit forward then it starts looking funny. TIA!
Angie

Contact Joy and she can help you troubleshoot.

And when you contact her....go directly to her e-mail. She does get on here some, but when you contact her directly thru TT...she'll respond quicker and get to the root of the problem.

What is Tasty Tidbits?

Tasty Tidbits is a collection of mouth-watering recipes and cooking tips from Pampered Chef.

Why does Tasty Tidbits look funny when I try to forward it?

Tasty Tidbits is designed to be viewed on a computer or mobile device, not through email. When you forward it, the formatting may change and make it look different.

Can I still share Tasty Tidbits with my friends?

Yes, you can share Tasty Tidbits by sending them the link to the website or by sharing it on social media. This will ensure that your friends see it in its original format.

Is there a way to save Tasty Tidbits for future reference?

Yes, you can save Tasty Tidbits by bookmarking the website or by printing out the recipes you want to keep. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive new Tasty Tidbits every month.

Is Tasty Tidbits only available in English?

Currently, Tasty Tidbits is only available in English. We are working on expanding to other languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampered2007