• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Forward Tasty Tidbits?

In summary, it sounds like you may be having some problems with your email being sent, but it should eventually work.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I am JUST about to send out my first Quick Bites and I believe I'm supposed to forward it to myself and THEN I'm able to edit it and pass along to my customers. Do I forward it to myself, edit and then reforward to myself with BCC's for my customers?

I ask because last night I was wanting to edit it and finally get it out now that I have the Canadian info and when I forwarded it to myself from email to same email it came into me with NO sender marked as SPAM Quick Bites etc and was all garbled and not formatted 'purty' like I received it from Joy.

I can't email her to ask or try again right now because of course now that I blocked out the entire evening to getting this resolved my 'high-speed' satellite dish internet provider is having problems with their email section and quote most customers are experiencing email problems. 50% SHOULD have email by 11 pm EST and the other 50% SHOULD have email by 6 am tomorrow EST unquote. :eek:

So I'm stuck waiting until I get home from my day job tomorrow night but not knowing what I'm doing wrong is going to delay me even further.

Can anyone help? Or are you on here Joy?

I wish I could help - this sounds like a question for Joy - good luck!

Thanks Cathy. It's frustrating because I've been getting her newsletters since July (this is the 4th one now including 2 quick bites, the August newsletter and the fall flash) and I'm FINALLY getting around to actually sending it out/using it since I paid and now my email's down. And of course even when my email was working last night editing and sending it didn't work. :mad: :rolleyes:

I guess I have to look at it as what's one more day at this point right? ;)

I need to figure that out as well. I just signed up.

All I did was hit forward, then deleted the FW on the subject line and the message header info. Then I tweaked it the way I wanted it. You have to have it in a Forward mode to be able to tweak it. I sent it to myself at work in the To: line and everyone else in a BCC:. I read on one of Joy's things about always sending it as a Bcc: so that you protect the customers' privacy. I talked to 2 of my customers who got it just fine (a coworker and my best friend) but funny thing is, when I sent it to myself the server at work threw it into spam. It did work though and that is the important thing. Joy might have further comments when she reads this.

Thanks for sharing Paige. I knew about the BCC because I've been sending my own newsletter monthly for 4 years now but Joy's are just SO much nicer (and much less work).

So it sounds like I did the same thing as you...

- I clicked forward
- typed in my email address
- edited a little to see if it worked
- clicked send.

I didn't BCC at the same time because I wanted to see if it worked and have to figure out how to change a couple of the links to Canadian ones. Some already are (those that can be viewed without being a consultant) and some aren't (such as the specials;they're US not Can prices). So I played just a little and then did the above.

So the only thing different from mine to yours was I didn't BCC or copy at all for that matter and didn't delete the FW on the message line.

Hmm..maybe the email was starting to act up last night and that caused the problem. And now it's down all together. I really hate how it marked the subject line as SPAM then the rest of the subject and the fact that it didn't appear ANYTHING like what Joy had just sent me and all I was doing was forwarding it ... back to me :confused:

I'm not sure what's going on there... do you use Outlook or is it web-based email? I haven't done anything different this month...

I do have stuff dumped into my hotmail spam folder when I email myself from there. All my home office notifications like the host expiration emails get sent to spam, go figure. I think it's because those email spoofing programs or viruses try to make emails look like it comes from you and your email is wondering why you would send yourself an email....

The only other thing I can think of is to have you forward me a copy and I will see if it shows up wonky or normal... not sure where to go from there.

My server at work is screwy. I think they have the spam blockers turned to high. LOL

Joy - your newsletter is awesome!! I am so glad you offered that special last week. I will definitely be renewing when my first 8 months are up. Thanks!

There she is Miss America...oops, I mean Queen Joy! Now where is that bowing smiley? :D

Joy, I'm using Outlook Express. What I'll do is after my email is up and running again I'll forward it to you and also to my Yahoo email and see what comes up. I was going to try the yahoo email last night but after it came up wonky I said forget it, it's 1 am and I have to be up in 6 hours and work all day..

I'm praying it will work from my OE because that's the email my customers all have after getting a new provider when we moved out here to the boondocks and had to go with satellite. I wouldn't want to have to use yahoo and email all 300+ again with ANOTHER new email address.

Thanks for your help and I'll email you as soon as I'm up and running.

1. How do I forward Tasty Tidbits?

To forward Tasty Tidbits, simply click on the "Forward" button at the bottom of the email. This will open a new email with the Tasty Tidbits already included in the body. You can then enter the email address of the recipient and click "Send."

2. Can I forward Tasty Tidbits to multiple people?

Yes, you can forward Tasty Tidbits to multiple people by entering multiple email addresses in the recipient field. You can also add a personal message in the body of the email before clicking "Send."

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can forward Tasty Tidbits?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can forward Tasty Tidbits. However, we recommend only forwarding it to those who would be interested in receiving it.

4. Can I customize the Tasty Tidbits before forwarding it?

Yes, you can customize the Tasty Tidbits before forwarding it by adding a personal message or removing any sections that you do not want to include. You can also add your own recipes or tips to the email if you'd like.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to forward Tasty Tidbits?

No, anyone can forward Tasty Tidbits to their friends and family. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to share these tasty recipes and tips with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • maassl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies