• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbit Newsletter: Batch Forwarding and Link Functionality Explained

What is your email? Is it Yahoo? I know they have that blue line in their older version but if you use the "new" version, it is not there... As far as it coming as an attachment, that might be something you can change in your email settings... most of them allow you to choose "forward as inline" or "forward as attachment" somewhere.The line on the side on a forward has to do with the indent level - because it's a forward not a "new" message. Some email programs have a "decrease indent" option in the formatting menu. Using that should remove the line.I had the line problem too. I couldn't
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I just signed up -couldn't resist after reading all the comments the past couple of days- and am trying to send out my newsletter.

Question: You know how you click "forward" then edit before you send... Well, if I have to send mine in batches, can I just click on the one I sent myself and forward that to the remaining batches? So I don't have to re-edit it every time? Will the links all work?

Forwarding should retain the formatting... it gets funky when you copy/paste because some email programs won't retain the coding.:) Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Thanks for replying!! I didn't go to your site for this question because I thought it was too late to get a quick reply and was relying on some Cheffers being up late! Ha Ha. You are on the ball!

I also signed up for the newsletter thanks again for what you provide for us

Yes you can just go to the one you send yourself with the edits in it and it will forward correctly. I do it all the time. I have to send 3 batches with Hotmail and it works just fine. :)

I have been on the fence since I started with PC and just subscribed also! I have seen samples of your newsletters and you rock! I can't wait to see the results!

lol there ya go see HO giving you a violation just stirred the pot for more support!

I have to send mine in batches of ten and even then sometimes I have to verify my e-mail before they'll send them out! But, I just sent out February today and it looks great!! I am going to make myself do some calls tonight to try and get some shows, so hopefully they will have opened this and read it first so I can use it to open up talk!! Thanks Joy!!!!!!! I know that there is no way I could ever put together a newsletter that looked so awesome.

ChefJWarren said:
Thanks for replying!! I didn't go to your site for this question because I thought it was too late to get a quick reply and was relying on some Cheffers being up late! Ha Ha. You are on the ball!

LOL, fyi, I am on West coast time and am usually on the computer until about 11 pm... so if you are up late, chances are I am surfing the 'net while watching evening TV :)

I also get up at 5 am and am at work by 6:30 am, so I get alot of the early morning stuff done too, while I am having my coffee and setting up my day. I just have a hard time keeping up with middle-of-the-day stuff.

When I forward from home ... there is a big blue line down the side that I can't get rid of.

When I try to forward from work, it comes out as an attachment I can't change.

This is with the "sample" version I am working with ... and I am wondering if it is any different should I subscribe.

Di_Can_Cook said:
When I forward from home ... there is a big blue line down the side that I can't get rid of.

When I try to forward from work, it comes out as an attachment I can't change.

This is with the "sample" version I am working with ... and I am wondering if it is any different should I subscribe.

What is your email? Is it Yahoo? I know they have that blue line in their older version but if you use the "new" version, it is not there...

As far as it coming as an attachment, that might be something you can change in your email settings... most of them allow you to choose "forward as inline" or "forward as attachment" somewhere.

The line on the side on a forward has to do with the indent level - because it's a forward not a "new" message. Some email programs have a "decrease indent" option in the formatting menu. Using that should remove the line.

I had the line problem too. I couldn't figure out how to remove it, but I was able to change the color of it to white so that it appears invisible! :D

It's the old version of yahoo. I am afraid to switch to the new kind because it was giving me fits checking it from work. We have macs there and it is more complicated, and I shouldn't really be on it there anyway.

And I tried to send that and another one 2 times in a row and Yahoo wouldn't let me so I didn't send it out. I will bite the bullet, switch to the new kind, and then switch back.

What is a Tasty Tidbit User?

A Tasty Tidbit User is someone who loves to create and share delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. They are passionate about cooking and enjoy sharing their creations with others.

How do I become a Tasty Tidbit User?

To become a Tasty Tidbit User, simply sign up for our free online community on our website. Once you have an account, you can start sharing your recipes and connecting with other users.

What are the benefits of being a Tasty Tidbit User?

As a Tasty Tidbit User, you have access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips and tricks, and the opportunity to connect with other food enthusiasts. You also have the chance to win prizes and participate in special events and promotions.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to be a Tasty Tidbit User?

No, you do not need to own Pampered Chef products to be a Tasty Tidbit User. However, we do encourage using our products to create your recipes as it can enhance the cooking experience.

Can I share recipes that use other brands' products?

Yes, you are welcome to share recipes that use other brands' products. However, we do ask that you mention any non-Pampered Chef products in your recipe and give credit where credit is due.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
Replies
Views
Lydiasoby
  • AmyDare
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies