• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Reminder Calls? Need Help with a Calling Service?

In summary, the best way to make calls using Pampered Chef products is to familiarize yourself with the product's features and have all necessary materials and information ready. To improve your call-making skills, practice using the products and attend training sessions. If you encounter technical difficulties, troubleshoot the issue and contact customer service for further assistance. To keep track of your call schedule and notes, use a planner or scheduling software, and utilize the notes section in the products. There are also various resources available, such as training sessions, tutorials, and online guides, to help with making calls.
flemings99
Gold Member
I'm making reminder calls for my Mon. host today and decided to try the calling service, but not sure how to access it? Help.:cry:

Someone mentioned it at a meeting once, you record a message and it makes the calls for you for a small fee.

postcalls is the name...or calling post.

I use callingpost.com Its awesome, I had a show yesterday and they were all saying how great it was to get the call. They also said that I sounded really excited. Yeah me! (Its a phone thing. :yuck:)

Related to Struggling with Reminder Calls? Need Help with a Calling Service?

What is the best way to make calls using Pampered Chef products?

The best way to make calls using Pampered Chef products is to first familiarize yourself with the specific features of the product you are using. Make sure you have a good understanding of how to operate the product and have all necessary ingredients or materials ready. Additionally, make sure you have a quiet and comfortable space to make your calls and have all necessary contact information readily available.

How can I improve my call-making skills?

Practice makes perfect! The more you use our products to make calls, the more comfortable and confident you will become. We also recommend watching tutorials and attending training sessions to learn new techniques and tips for making successful calls.

What should I do if I encounter technical difficulties during a call?

If you encounter technical difficulties during a call, try troubleshooting the issue by checking your internet connection, ensuring your device is charged, and following any troubleshooting steps provided in the product manual. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

How can I keep track of my call schedule and notes?

We recommend using a planner or scheduling software to keep track of your call schedule and notes. This will help you stay organized and on top of your calls. Additionally, you can use the notes section in our products to jot down important information during calls.

Are there any resources available to help me with making calls?

Yes, we offer a variety of resources to help you with making calls. These include training sessions, tutorials, and online guides. You can also reach out to our customer service team for any specific questions or concerns you may have while making calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kimmers
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • princessmeshelle