• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stovetop Chese Enchiladas on Cc

In summary, to make stovetop cheese enchiladas on a CC, heat a skillet and add oil or cooking spray. Place a tortilla in the skillet, add cheese, fold, and cook until cheese is melted and tortilla is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese. You can use any type of cheese and add jalapenos or cayenne for spiciness. Preheat the skillet before making the enchiladas and a CC can help create a crispier crust. A regular stovetop or large skillet can also be used.
jrstephens
Has anyone made these? I just saw the recipe today.

Those sound really good; I might have to try too...

Yep. They're pretty easy and very yummy.

My sister director makes them all the time. She sells the daylights out of the Double Burner Griddle.

Where can you find (and what are) pasilla chiles? Never heard of them. Can some other kind be substituted?

Related to Stovetop Chese Enchiladas on Cc

1. How do I make stovetop cheese enchiladas on a CC?

To make stovetop cheese enchiladas on a CC, start by heating a skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of oil or non-stick cooking spray to the skillet. Place a tortilla in the skillet and add a layer of shredded cheese on top. Fold the tortilla in half and cook until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese. Serve with your favorite toppings, such as salsa, sour cream, and avocado.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for the stovetop cheese enchiladas?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that melts well, such as cheddar, Monterey Jack, or queso blanco. You can also mix different types of cheese for added flavor.

3. How can I make the stovetop cheese enchiladas spicier?

To make the stovetop cheese enchiladas spicier, you can add diced jalapenos or a sprinkle of cayenne pepper to the cheese filling. You can also use a spicier salsa or hot sauce as a topping.

4. Do I need to preheat the skillet before making the stovetop cheese enchiladas?

Yes, it's important to preheat the skillet before making the stovetop cheese enchiladas. This helps ensure that the tortillas become crispy and the cheese melts evenly.

5. Can I make stovetop cheese enchiladas on a regular stovetop or do I need a CC?

You can make stovetop cheese enchiladas on a regular stovetop. However, using a CC (Cast Iron Cooker) can help create a crispier crust on the tortillas. If you don't have a CC, you can also use a large skillet or griddle to make the enchiladas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yumyummum
  • lakamper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies