• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Does an Enchilada Ring Feed? - Bridal Shower Baking

In summary, an enchilada ring can typically feed 8-10 people as a main dish or 12-14 people as an appetizer. It can be made ahead of time and can be assembled with store-bought tortillas, although homemade tortillas will add more flavor. The dish can also be made vegetarian by substituting the meat with beans or tofu and adding various vegetables. Different types of shredded cheese can also be used, such as cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a Mexican blend.
higoobs
Gold Member
I will be per baking enchilada rings for a bridal shower and I would like to know how many people does one enchilada ring feed?

I'm thinking 16? Is it two packages of crescent rolls or one? If it's one it would serve 8, two would serve 16.

Depends on how big you cut the pieces. I do the chicken rings often at my shows. If you follow the recipe in All the Best it says to use 2 rolls of crescent rolls. I make it on the large stone....the farther out you put the rolls, the bigger the ring is. I did the chicken brunch ring in the shape of wedding rings joined together for a wedding shower this year and it turned out really cute. I would say it fed 12-16 people, but we had other food and I cut them in smaller pieces.

recipes????? :)

wellscooking said:
recipes????? :)

Google "Pampered Chef Enchilada Ring" (I did Chicken- it's DELICIOUS)

Also, my NED does a ring inside of the ring for large groups- one more can of rolls layed inside.

1. How many people does an enchilada ring typically feed?

The size of an enchilada ring can vary, but on average, it can serve 8-10 people as a main dish or 12-14 people as an appetizer.

2. Can the enchilada ring be made ahead of time?

Yes, the enchilada ring can be assembled and refrigerated a day in advance. Simply bake it before serving.

3. Can I use store-bought tortillas for the enchilada ring?

Yes, you can use store-bought tortillas for convenience. However, homemade tortillas will add a more authentic flavor to the dish.

4. Can I make the enchilada ring vegetarian?

Yes, you can substitute the meat with beans or tofu for a vegetarian option. You can also add a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese for the enchilada ring?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Popular choices include cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a Mexican blend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SarahT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • bbauman07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • heat123