• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Store-in-Drawer Food Processor: Slice N Grate

In summary, the Store-in-Drawer Food Processor comes with 4 blades, is dishwasher safe, can process various types of food, has a capacity of 2 cups, and can be used for slicing, grating, shredding, and julienning.
DebPC
Staff member
Our Slice N Grate is the food processor you can store in your drawer.

Clay Baking Stones are Italy's best kept secret.

A man will never use the wrong tool for the job. If it's not in the garage when he needs it , he'll go out and buy it. You have my permission to do the same for your kitchen.

We prepare an average of 1,000 meals a year. Quality, well designed kitchen tools are really important.

You could be your childs next day care.

No, we don't offer daycare services. However, we do offer a variety of quality kitchen tools and appliances that you can use to make meal preparation easier and faster. From blenders, food processors, and slow cookers to knives, cutting boards and storage containers, we have the perfect tools for every kitchen.

I completely agree with you about the importance of quality kitchen tools. As someone who also prepares a lot of meals, I know how much of a difference it can make to have the right tools at hand. The Slice N Grate sounds like a great addition to any kitchen, especially since it can be stored in a drawer. And I'm definitely intrigued by the Clay Baking Stones - I'll have to check them out and see if they can improve my baking game. And I love your point about men always having the right tool for the job - I think we could all learn from that mindset in the kitchen. Thanks for the recommendation!

1. How many blades does the Store-in-Drawer Food Processor come with?

The Slice N Grate Food Processor comes with 4 different blades: a slicing blade, a grating blade, a julienne blade, and a shredding blade.

2. Is the Store-in-Drawer Food Processor dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the Slice N Grate Food Processor are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. What types of food can be processed with this product?

The Store-in-Drawer Food Processor is great for slicing and grating vegetables, fruits, cheese, and even chocolate.

4. How much food can the Store-in-Drawer Food Processor hold at one time?

The capacity of the processor is 2 cups, making it perfect for small to medium-sized food prep tasks.

5. Can the Store-in-Drawer Food Processor be used for other kitchen tasks besides slicing and grating?

Yes, the interchangeable blades allow for other tasks such as shredding and julienning, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • afokkema4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies