• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes with Stoneware Sensations Cookbook

In summary, the "Discover Delicious Recipes with Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" contains over 100 versatile recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert that can be made with any type of stoneware. The cookbook also includes dietary restrictions and substitutions for common allergens and does not require any special cooking techniques or tools, though using stoneware is recommended. Additionally, there is a section dedicated to vegetarian and vegan recipes, as well as options for protein substitutions in other recipes.
jbechtel
I'm looking for a cookbook - Stoneware Sensations. It's not in our current catalog and one of my hosts was showing it to me - she wanted me to make a recipe for her show from it - and I saw a lot of good recipes I'd like to try in it. Any thought son where I can get it? Anyone looking to sell if they have an extra copy? Email me and we can work something out. Thanks a bunch!

Unfortunately, it looks like Stoneware Sensations is out of print and no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find a used copy through an online marketplace such as Amazon, eBay, or other secondhand retailers. You could also try searching for the recipes online to see if they are available somewhere else. Good luck!

1. What recipes are included in the "Discover Delicious Recipes with Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"?

The cookbook features over 100 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, all designed to be made with stoneware.

2. Can I use the recipes in this cookbook with any type of stoneware?

Yes, the recipes are versatile and can be made with any type of stoneware, including Pampered Chef's stoneware collection.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions mentioned in the cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes dietary restrictions and substitutions for common allergens such as gluten, dairy, and nuts.

4. Do the recipes require any special cooking techniques or tools?

The recipes are designed to be user-friendly and do not require any special cooking techniques or tools. However, using stoneware is recommended for best results.

5. Is there a section for vegetarian or vegan recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section specifically for vegetarian and vegan recipes, as well as options for protein substitutions in other recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
janetupnorth