• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Sensations Cookbook: A Great Outlet Find for Hostess Gifts!

In summary, the author recommends that customers purchase the Stoneware Sensations cookbook because it has a direct replacement for everything, it is cheaper than the new stoneware cookbook, and there are many recipes to try.
AnthemChef
Does anyone have this cookbook? It just became available at the outlet, and it looks like a great price for hostess gifts, etc. But, I don't want to order a bunch if it isn't that good.

Thanks!!

One more outlet question - do our personal outlet purchases count towards our monthly sales? I'm close to a goal for the New Consultant reward program and want every bit to count!!

I know it is not all the recipe ingredients, but here is the recipe names.
A-Pizza-Teaser
Apricot-Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
Athenian Artichoke
Baked Pita Chips
Banana-Orange Muffin Bread
Beef and Cheddar Roll-Ups
Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Cacciatore Pot Roast
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Choco-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Chocolate-Apricot Tea Ring
Chuck Wagon Casserole
Citrus Flan Cake
Colossal Candied Cookie
Cran-Orange Croissant Pinwheel
Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
Create-A-Pizza
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
Dilly Seafood Quiche
Double Cheese Grits
Favorite Oven Beef Stew
Fiesta Nachos
Florentine Chicken Ring
Fruit 'N Oat Scones
Garden Seafood Pizza
Garden-Style Meat Loaf
Harvest Sausage Casserole
Hawaiian Meatballs
Hot Pizza Dip
Lattice-Topped Chicken Bake
Lemon Greek Chicken
Lemon Streusel Bars
Luau Pizza
Mini Soft Pretzels With Honey-Mustard Dip
Oven Omelet Ole
Oven-Baked French Toast
Peachy Plantation Pizza
Peanut Butter Fudge Pudding Cake
Pesto Party Squares
Philly Beef-Stuffed Sandwich
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Squares
Quick Cherry Cobbler
Reuben Roll-Ups
Roasted Potato Wedges
Savory Pork Roast with Apple Stuffing
Smoked Turkey Quesadilla Stack
Snappin' Cranberry-Pear Crisp
Southwest Taco Pie
Stuffed Mushroom-Spinach Pizza
Sunshine Lemon Cake
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
Tomato-Basil Squares
Tropical Pound Cake
Tuxedo Brownie Squares
Upside-Down Caramel Apple Pie
Veggie-Stuffed Mushrooms
Western Potato Rounds

Personal outlet orders do not count unless you order them off of your website. (and under a family members name).Not yours

If it's a personal order, I don't think it's supposed to be ordered under a family member's name.

That cookbook is definitely worth $5!

Thanks for all the info! I'm definitely ordering a bunch!

I like that cookbook better than the new stoneware cookbook. In fact, I don't really care for the new one at all, and I use the old one often.

Just orderd a bunch of them for prizes! And, since I didn't have it, one for me to keep.

Remember the other discontinued cookbook, Celebrate! ?
It was offered to consultants for $5 last year. The problem with that one, is it mentions a few discontinued items, such as bread tubes and the ice shaver. Customers were asking me where to get the bread tubes & ice shaver.

This Stoneware Sensations is better in that regard, because there is a direct replacement for everything, it looks like. Only the stoneware names have changed.

9" square baker is now called square baker
9" x13" baker is now Rectangular Baker
Stoneware 9" Pie Plate is now Deep Dish Pie Plate
Stoneware Baking Bowl + Deep Dish Baker is now Deep Covered Baker

What was a Mini-Baking Bowl? Anybody know? I only saw one recipe using this.

Mini baking bowl fit over top of the mini baker.

Mini baking bowl fit over top of the mini baker.

Thank you! So, I guess the small oval or round would do.

This is a great cookbook; you won't be sorry you purchased this

The pizza dip was my absolute favorite for years. So many awesome recipes - have fun trying them ALL!:)

cookbookPeachy Plantation Pizza is wonderful!!!!

Kodeysmom said:
Personal outlet orders do not count unless you order them off of your website. (and under a family members name).Not yours

You can go directly to your personal website & order under your own name & still have it count towards commissions, etc.

I just bought 5 of them! For the price you can't go wrong!!

I bought a bunch that should be coming tomorrow!

I'm making the Quick Cranberry Cobbler for 2 shows this month - yum!

I ordered some as well. I figured they will also make nice gifts for new consultants. I am going to use them at my spring kickoff as booking incentives as well.

I use the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza at most my Brunch shows. And my family loves the Western Potatoe Rounds.

I just got mine yesterday and love the recipes in it! Can't wait to try some!

1. What is stoneware and why is it beneficial for cooking?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is specifically designed for cooking and baking. It is made from natural clay and is fired at a high temperature, making it extremely durable and heat-resistant. The porous nature of stoneware allows for even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes every time.

2. How do I season my stoneware before using it?

To season your stoneware, simply rinse it with warm water and dry it thoroughly. Then, rub a small amount of cooking oil onto the surface of the stoneware using a paper towel. Place the stoneware in a preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. This process will create a natural non-stick surface and enhance the flavor of your food.

3. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware can be used in the microwave. However, it is recommended to check the manufacturer's instructions as some stoneware may not be safe for use in the microwave. Additionally, avoid sudden temperature changes such as placing hot stoneware in cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack.

4. How do I clean my stoneware?

Cleaning stoneware is easy and can be done with warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the stoneware's surface. It is also important to note that stoneware should not be put in the dishwasher as the high heat and harsh detergents can also cause damage.

5. Can I use metal utensils on stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as they can scratch and damage the surface. Instead, opt for silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils when cooking with stoneware. This will help to preserve the stoneware's non-stick surface and prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies