• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Promo Results: Share Your Total Stone Count | 10-5-06 Deadline

In summary, the deadline to submit for the stone count promotion is approaching, and some participants have already shared their impressive results. One person sold 26 pieces, another sold 27, and someone else sold over 24. Despite initial concerns, many others were able to reach or exceed their goals, with one person selling 60 pieces. Some struggled to sell stoneware, while others found success with the classic stoneware rather than the discounted New Traditions line. Participants are eagerly awaiting their commission checks and planning how to use their earned PC dollars.
I sold 43 pieces, 33 of which were new traditions!

You're right Anne. I've GOT to get on the phone - it's not something I do well at at all. I have a phone phobia. Which is hard to believe because I'm VERY outgoing.

Lisa, once you get on a roll, it becomes easier. Let's face it--no one wants to make calls. We all want people calling us just dying to have a show, but that's pretty rare. Just focus on good customer service and the rest will follow. Did you have a good time at the show, do you have any questions about the products? Are you happy with everything? When I look at it that way, the phone call takes a whole different turn, and is much easier than if I call just looking for bookings.

I've been a consultant for 6 months - this is the first time I've had to make calls. I haven't been making out of the box calls, but I'm making that a priority this week. How far back would you suggest I go?

I would call everyone who has ordered. A "just checking in" sort of call.

Thanks so much for your encouragement and sugguestions. I'm going to pull my show folders and start calling! Thank you!

I sold 54 pcs. My ss1 is october, so I hope that was a preview of things to come!!!!!!!!!

28 stones sold with a coupple shows left to close.

Hoping to hit the 36! I really want that 75$ toward conference!! I also should hit the 1st level of golden treasures this year. Have never made it before! To have so much of my conference expenses covered ahead of time would be soooo awesome!

I sold 37! I'm ready for my PC $$$!

Off the top of my head I have sold four or five pieces but I still have one more show to submit tonight! I know that I sold some stoneware at that show, so I am hopeing that when I look back over my numbers tonight that it will be at least 12 pieces sold!:rolleyes:

I hope you make it Rebecca!!

I THINK I sold my 12. I didn't think I would - but on my last show the host took some with her free credit, 1/2 price and her host benefit, so I think I just made the 12 if I read everything correctly.

I sold exactly 24. Now what 2 pieces do I want? Hmmmm...

I was at 26 with sales and then at 36 with the ones I ordered from my show (everyone's getting stoneware for Christmas this year!)... so I really hope the ones that I did with me as host count, cause I would love to have a chunk of leadership paid for with those PC dollars!

I ended up with 27! I was sitting at 18 for a few days, then sold my HOST 9 pieces! YES!

gilliandanielle said:
I ended up with 27! I was sitting at 18 for a few days, then sold my HOST 9 pieces! YES!

Yay that is fantastic. Gotta love those hosts.

What's wrong with OUR customers??
AJPratt said:
I got 5. LOL Can you believe it? I had two hosts that didn't even want them. I couldn't give them away. What is wrong with my customers?

Same here, my one wanted them but her Vendor is no longer at the hospital and Now I can't reach her :( She knows I need final show order tomorrow. She buys tons of stuff from me all the time too.

Oh well, I think I only sold 5 yeah, I just went and counted them, oh well had fun doing the contest and will make money anyways. My Grandma bought a ton of stones back in April or so.

I kinda get the feeling that Sept is known to be Stone Sale month? :)

CONGRATS GO OUT TO ALL WHO WON ANY LEVEL!!!

Last edited:
I sold 15. Most of them were the classic.

I quit counting after I reached my max. Selling the small oval bakers as Christmas presents really worked for me. I told them to contact me and I would give them recipe cards to wrap up with them.

September usually is stonewaresales month... But December usually is the sell a thon and this year its November so you never know.

I surpassed 36, but I don't know by how much. I'm just glad I hit the max level...it's about darn time I start reaching these incentives. I'm hoping to have a stellar November, too. I sold over $4000 in September, and I've NEVER done that well, so now I KNOW I can do it...

Finished with 63.

I can't believe you guys can sell so many!! The only way I hit the 24 piece level was by selling the "7 piece set for $60.88" to two hosts, then doing all stoneware recipes the whole month, and hauling all my pieces to each show! I got to the second level, but I fought tooth and nail to get there!!

I did OK tooI got 24! What I can I do with the $50. I decided to do that as I don't need more stoneware! I have all the cranbery pieces and all the Classic Pieces so...
Besides I want ot be able to get some of the holiday catalogs and what not so, free supplies it is for me! I think I may indulge in some of the seasonings too! Especially the two dips! Can you believe I have never tried either one?
Oh well. I was actually surprised! One order was over 12 pieces in and of itself. It was three ladies on one order and one with a PHD but what the heck! It all counts so...

Looks like I sold 44! I am torn about whether to get the stones or the pc dollars.

But what a fun decision to make!

Majority of my sales came from the classic stones and not even the New Traditions on sale. Me and one other girl have bought PC back to my area, so, there are a lot of people that are catching up on there products. It was all the craze here a few years back and the only consultant selling it moved away, so, we are getting good sales.

Ok - by Wednesday night I had sold 9 (with 2 shows) and needed 3 more to reach level 1 - well after I got my daughter to bed (1230am Thursday morning) I sent out an email saying last call for stoneware special - free gift and shipping for those that order and help me meet my goal of selling 3 more pieces by midnight. Well I got 9 email responses from customers totaling 13 pieces of stoneware sold and then I called my mother in law and sister in law and asked if they needed or wanted a stone and to help me meet my goal and of course they each bought a pizza stone - so not only did I get the 3 stones I needed to reach level 1 of the promotion but I sold 15 stones to reach level 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! All from one help me email! Woo Hoo!

I added these orders onto a hosts order that I needed to submit and am now having that show sent to me so I can sort it, etc. Yeah! It made my $441.22 show become a $842.99 show!!!!!!!!!! More commission! I am just exstatic!

I sold 26 stones....Can't wait for my $50!
Yeah!! We work for an awesome company!

momoftwins said:
Ok - by Wednesday night I had sold 9 (with 2 shows) and needed 3 more to reach level 1 - well after I got my daughter to bed (1230am Thursday morning) I sent out an email saying last call for stoneware special - free gift and shipping for those that order and help me meet my goal of selling 3 more pieces by midnight. Well I got 9 email responses from customers totaling 13 pieces of stoneware sold and then I called my mother in law and sister in law and asked if they needed or wanted a stone and to help me meet my goal and of course they each bought a pizza stone - so not only did I get the 3 stones I needed to reach level 1 of the promotion but I sold 15 stones to reach level 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! All from one help me email! Woo Hoo!

I added these orders onto a hosts order that I needed to submit and am now having that show sent to me so I can sort it, etc. Yeah! It made my $441.22 show become a $842.99 show!!!!!!!!!! More commission! I am just exstatic!
AWESOME!!! Great job! It's amazing what we can do when we just make that effort! That extra incentive you offered sure paid off! Now you get incentive $$ and double the commission on that show!! Good for you!

I just missed the 24 mark by 1. I happy with receiving the 25 PC dollars. You guys are stoneware-selling goddesses!!! I am not worthy!

well..... I sold 31 then bought 5 of the small cranberry ovals.... I figured after host disc. and my comission they only cost me abour $8.50 each. I will use them as christmas gifts and give aways. I know, I spent $42.50 to get an extra $25. I figured I would spend that money anyway on gifts why not get a benefit!.

Wish PC had a tracker like they did for the cookware. Would have made life much easier! But hey I am happy with my $75.00 pc dollars!

I tallied up 38...yeah!!!! now figure this one!!!
Had 4 september hosts who all bought the Ex. 12 piece cookware sets at half price...couldn't have happened during the pan a rama!!!! ha ha
have a great weekend

Woo Hoo, I've got $75.00 coming my wayI cna't believe it, I didn't think I would make the 24 mark, then my last 3 shows to close, people were buying stoneware like crazy!! So I got to almost 50 stones sold, I was so excited!! :D

Commission check is going to be nice also, come in handy as I had to turn the furnace on last week and our fuel bills were outrageous last year, I don't even want to think about this year.

Hope everyone did great!!

Lisa

I cannot wait for them to post the redemption page to see my total!

I am checking every few hours for the redemption page too! The flyer said they would send all achievers an e-mail though!

gilliandanielle said:
I hope you make it Rebecca!!
Thank you but I think that I only sold 6 or 7 but that is ok for this time.

I sold 22, but I'm with Anne I had the hardest time selling these stones this month. I tried my best to promote the sale but hardly anybody was interested, funny.

I submitted 50 before the deadline and have another 14 or so left. I also had my best month ever. Highest sales in my cluster and personal best at 3478, reached my 15k in career sales, and now have well over 2k to submit from last month which should make october great. I have 6 on the books for both october and november, 2 for december and 2 for January and one for March. I can't believe how much my business has taken off since I had a melt down at conference after the bus ride from you know where and told God if this was his sign I needed to quit that I would. Apparently he has decided to bless me for putting it in his hands!

I had 24 and then right after I submitted my last show yesterday, 1 guest called to cancel hers. That means I'll lose my 2nd piece, right? :(

I wish they'd email us already! I sold 28. Would have been 29 if this catalog show would have happened but oh well.

I know Lisa, I am on the edge of my seat checking and checking!!

gilliandanielle said:
I know Lisa, I am on the edge of my seat checking and checking!!

Have any directors heard when they will put it back up? I saw it there last week and then it disappeared. It wasn't working (when I clicked it it looked like a page in progress)..

Do you realize that this makes the 94 post and 1,109 people had looked at this thread

Just thought I would let you know

Everyone is checking to see if someone knows something the rest of us don't!

I too wish we would have had a caculator to keep a tally WHILE we were selling. I was too busy to even track the sales.I hope I at least made level 2. I know I made level 1.

Evelynt said:
I too wish we would have had a caculator to keep a tally WHILE we were selling. I was too busy to even track the sales.I hope I at least made level 2. I know I made level 1.
Well, I know I THOUGHT I sold a lot more than I did. I was shocked when I realized I wasn't even close! I felt like an idiot!

I think it would be a lot of work for PC to track each consultant's stone sales, but they should track promotions or not! I can't stand the switching back and forth between HO tracking them for us, and us tracking ourselves!!

I don't know. I am sure with their computer system it really would not be that big of a deal for them to track for us. They are having to keep up with it anyway, so, I wish they would share there info.

I know the flyer said early-October for the redemption to post, but I feel we are get closer to mid-October. I just knew they would post right after the
5th, like the 6th!, when the deadline for submission to count ended.

Yeah I would agree...I thought it would go up on the 6th too. I was waiting to submit a supply order hoping I could use the bucks. Now I guess I'll have to use them on my November order!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cincychef