• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Waiting on Cutting Boards!!!

In summary, the customer is frustrated that they have to wait for the cutting boards and doesn't have a time frame or date as to when they will arrive. The host is given a gift and told to apologize to their guests. The cutting boards and oil are expected to ship out in 4-5 weeks, but the customer is still waiting.
DebbieSAChef
:mad: :confused: :eek: :eek: :(
I am a little frustrated on having to wait for the cutting boards. I would think that they would have plenty on hand since it was the FREE guest special!!
It is frustrating to have to tell my customers that they should be coming soon. I don't even have a date or really a time frame as to when I will get them.
I remember when I first joined PC they had lots of stuff on back order including stones.
They gave the host a nice gift and each customer as to say Thank yoiu and sorry!
I hope they do that this time also. They even gave us $25 for each consultant as an apology for the inconvenience. I was very surprised. I don't care about anything for myself, but I kind of feel like throwing in a door prize or something myself to say I am sorry to my guests and hosts.

Just wanted to vent!! :D
Debbie

When I received the email stating they were on back order it also gave me a ship date of March 23. So this week is when they will go out. I just told all my hosts that is when I would get there cutting boards to them. Nobody really had a problem with it because it was a free item anyways. The one problem I have with it is that the host will have to make a second delivery to everyone. That is a bit of a pain. I think I might give her something for her trouble.

I had only one cutting board backordered. It was from an individual order sent in on the 28th and it has already arrived.

You'll get them soon!

My backorder cutting boards came last week. I think Thursday or Friday. Should be soon!

I am waiting on 2 cutting boards and 1 basil oil. The cutting boards are suppose to be here today, but I don't know when the oil will get here. It is agravating because the oil and 1 cutting board goes to the same guest. I have been waiting almost 3 weeks since submitting the show.

AHHHH I just called HO!!I just called the home office and they told me they don't expect to ship my boards (5 boards) until April 3rd!!! :eek:
My host is not going to be happy and neither will her guests who ordered the $50 worth of stuff!! :rolleyes:

I asked if they were going to compensate our hosts or guests for the delay, but the lady on the phone said that they haven't announced anything. I hope they do. It's ridiculous. I can understand a few days and maybe even a week but it will be 3 weeks after I submitted the show until we get the boards. :mad:

I know it's a FREE item but it's still part of their order! This is not good customer service. I hope they do compensate in some way, or I will have to throw in something off the door prize order form to say I am sorry and to save face!

I always brag about how the orders come out super fast, in about a week, but now this 3 week delay for one item is silly!! I am disappointed. :(

DEBBIE

...I got e-mailed a few days ago that said one of my shows boards had shipped out and they were not supposed to be shipped until the 24th. I don't think they expected to have to give away so many of the boards. Thats the reason they are giving a choice this coming up month(april) between a cookbook and the plates...Maybe that will help them not to run out... In the last year this is only the second time I've ever seen that I remember being back ordered and when the kitchen shears got backordered it was because they got backed up in customs, so pampered chef loaded a plane with kitchen shears and got them to us as fast as they could. How many other companies would pay for that? Everything can't always be perfect and I understand that its taking a long time but how often does it happen?

I received my cutting boards and my HWC host products today. I am still waiting on my basil oil. I am hoping to get it this week so I don't have to either make 2 hour trips to my guests house or make her wait longer on her cutting board.

How about the basil blend canola oil that is on backorder? I have a host from January that had ordered it. Does anyone know when those are suppossed to be shipped out?

When I put my orders in they said it would be shipped on March 31st. I guess we will see.

janel kelly said:
How about the basil blend canola oil that is on backorder? I have a host from January that had ordered it. Does anyone know when those are suppossed to be shipped out?
I had an oil backordered and got an email the other day that it was shipped. They should be coming soon!

Oil still backordered!!!I also have a January Host who ordered the Basil Blend Canola Oil and I haven't received an e-mail on it:( . But my cutting boards did ship Friday and according to the UPS tracking they should be arriving on the 24th. Yea:) !!!

Theresia Aylward
Loving it on the Beautiful Central Oregon Coast

What is the status of my cutting boards order?

Thank you for your inquiry! We apologize for the delay in receiving your cutting boards. Our team is working diligently to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

When can I expect my cutting boards to arrive?

We understand your excitement to receive your cutting boards! Unfortunately, we are experiencing some delays in our shipping process. Rest assured, your order is being processed and we will update you with a shipping confirmation as soon as possible.

Why is there a delay in shipping the cutting boards?

We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders for our cutting boards. This, coupled with some unforeseen delays in our supply chain, has resulted in a delay in shipping. We are doing our best to resolve these issues and get your order to you as soon as possible.

Can I cancel my order for cutting boards?

We understand if you would like to cancel your order due to the delay. Please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you with canceling your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

What is your estimated time for fulfilling the cutting boards orders?

At this time, we do not have an estimated date for when all cutting board orders will be fulfilled. We are working hard to get them shipped out as soon as possible and will update you with any new information. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Triciascucina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Halle-Doodle