• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stephens 4th of July Celebration: A Photo Gallery

In summary, Jennifer's family is adorable. They have great pictures and she is looking great. Her husband is jealous of her because she doesn't look like she just had a baby. She is also looking forward to losing weight so she can look like she did when she was born.
jrstephens
100_5259.jpg

100_5253.jpg

100_5271.jpg

100_5277.jpg

100_5274.jpg

100_5262.jpg

SO CUTE!!! How old are your kiddos? Was your DH not thrilled about taking the picture?

You have an adorable family! (and such a clean house!) :)

Kitchen Diva said:

I see I'm not the ONLY NUT STILL AWAKE!!! :D

Cute Jennifer!! I couldnt see the link in the email---but all came out nice! And patriotic clothes too ;)

Do you make all their clothes on that treadle sewing machine?(I wish I had been able to keep Grandma's!)

smspamperedchef said:
SO CUTE!!! How old are your kiddos? Was your DH not thrilled about taking the picture?

At that point Luke was wanting to make his "silly face" and Russell was ready to ............well you know.................

Kitchen Diva said:

Thanks but it's my in-laws house, ha! We did clean our's for the weekend though in case family wanted to stay. Russell calls it "family proofing" b/c if we have it clean no one stays with us, ha!

I just remembered the multi-quote button!:D

vwpamperedchef said:
Cute Jennifer!! I couldnt see the link in the email---but all came out nice! And patriotic clothes too ;)

I resent the email.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Do you make all their clothes on that treadle sewing machine?

(I wish I had been able to keep Grandma's!)

It's my hidden talent, ha! I think it was Russell's grandmother's...maybe he will inherit it one day.

Great photos!

Jennifer~

You don't even look like you just had a baby! I am uber jealous!

At least for now, I have an excuse for the pot belly!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

Your boys are SO cute!! :D

What cute pics and I agree with Kacey, such a clean house. You look FAB also by the way :)

oh, I just read and saw it was your inlaws house~ ha ha :) I'm aure your house is always clean too :)

So cute! Thanks for sharing Jennifer!

Was your DH having a bad day, or was he just ready to go home? :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Was your DH having a bad day, or was he just ready to go home? :)

He says his facial hair makes him look mad all the time, ha!

Thanks for all the "after baby" compliments! I have lost about 40 lbs. I am so thankful it has not been too hard. The first 30 came off on their own, I had a lot of fluid. I have dieted the last 10 and am doing WW for the remainder. b/c I stalled doing it on my own. I want to loose about 8 more and be to my weight when we got married - 125. Thanks again!

VERY CUTE!!!! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Awwwhhh soo cute!

You have a cute family!

Beautiful pictures - thanks for sharing!

Jennifer--your pictures are absolutely great. Thanks for sharing!! :):):)

Those are cute pics! My hubby always looks mad in his pictures. He hates getting them and refuses to smile! Oh and you don't look like you just had a baby at all!!!

Great looking family Jen!

Verry Cute!!!

Those pics are too cute!

Very cute Jen!

You look awesome Jennifer! I noticed the Bumbo Baby seat in the background, I just got one for Christopher a few weeks ago and WE LOVE IT! He loves to be anle to watch his sisters. (I think it's for safety as much as amusement!:D)

Jennifer your boy's are adorable.

jrstephens said:
want to loose about 8 more and be to my weight when we got married - 125. Thanks again!

I wish, I don't think I weighed 125 lbs when I was born. :) As I was looking at the pic's I was thinking, there is no way she just had a baby. You look GREAT!

Related to Stephens 4th of July Celebration: A Photo Gallery

1. What is the significance of Stephens 4th of July Celebration?

Stephens 4th of July Celebration is an annual event held in the town of Stephens, celebrating the Independence Day of the United States. It is a time for the community to come together and celebrate their patriotism and enjoy various festivities.

2. How long has Stephens 4th of July Celebration been taking place?

The first Stephens 4th of July Celebration took place in 1954, making it over 65 years old. It has since become a beloved tradition for the town and continues to be celebrated every year.

3. What types of activities and events can be found at Stephens 4th of July Celebration?

Stephens 4th of July Celebration offers a variety of activities and events for all ages. These include a parade, live music performances, food vendors, carnival games, and a spectacular fireworks display.

4. How many people typically attend Stephens 4th of July Celebration?

The attendance of Stephens 4th of July Celebration varies each year, but on average, around 10,000 people attend the festivities. This includes both residents of Stephens and visitors from surrounding areas.

5. Are there any safety measures in place at Stephens 4th of July Celebration?

Yes, the town of Stephens takes safety very seriously during the celebration. There are designated areas for fireworks viewing and trained personnel to ensure their proper handling. Additionally, there are security measures in place to ensure the safety of all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Dina Atnip
  • General Chat
Replies