• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Up to Date with Our PWSs: Missing Gallery Updates and Featured Products

In summary, the website is not up to date and the Host Special and Recruiting Promotion have not been updated.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
C'mon HO, update the photo gallery on our PWSs. The HWC products are still there. No Cool & Serve. No photo of the Stainless Mixing Bowls even though they're part of the July Host Special and the current Recruiting Promotion.

Grrrrr

Send that to HO - you have a better chance of them reading it there than here. :) (sorry i'm in smart @$$ mode I guess). In all honesty, you are correct and they should be more on the ball! (in more ways than one!) I loved the typo I saw today in CN that clearly shows that they just reproduce forms season to season but change the wording. The page for Sellathon says Spring product instead of fall on one line.

'Eh we're all human and coming off of a holiday weekend.

I keep checking that too - I like to keep my Website current, but it's hard to do when the updates aren't done.

I believe that the C&SST is one of the moving images that shows on all of our websites. Yes, I'd like to have it to add to a specific news item, but it's there for customers to see. I would guess that the long holiday weekend slowed things down. I think they usually make the switch on the last day or two of a month. I'd surmise that they left the HWC stuff on there as long as possible.

Melissa78 said:
Send that to HO - you have a better chance of them reading it there than here. :) (sorry i'm in smart @$$ mode I guess). In all honesty, you are correct and they should be more on the ball! (in more ways than one!) I loved the typo I saw today in CN that clearly shows that they just reproduce forms season to season but change the wording. The page for Sellathon says Spring product instead of fall on one line.

'Eh we're all human and coming off of a holiday weekend.

hmmm... I'm not seeing that. The only lines that mention sprin are Aug 13 - last day to order spring paperwork and at the end new consultant kits shipped Aug 2-20 will include a transition packet of spring/summer materials to use at August shows.

Related to Stay Up to Date with Our PWSs: Missing Gallery Updates and Featured Products

1. What does "No Gallery Update" mean?

"No Gallery Update" refers to the status of a product on the Pampered Chef website. It means that the product is currently out of stock and there is no estimated time for it to be restocked.

2. Why is a product listed as "No Gallery Update"?

There could be a variety of reasons why a product is listed as "No Gallery Update." It could be temporarily out of stock due to high demand or production delays. It could also be discontinued and will not be restocked.

3. Can I still purchase a product listed as "No Gallery Update"?

No, unfortunately, you cannot purchase a product that is listed as "No Gallery Update." This means it is currently unavailable for purchase and there is no estimated time for it to be restocked.

4. Will the product be restocked if it is listed as "No Gallery Update"?

There is no guarantee that a product listed as "No Gallery Update" will be restocked. It could be temporarily out of stock or discontinued. We recommend checking back periodically for updates on the product's availability.

5. Can I be notified when a product listed as "No Gallery Update" is restocked?

Unfortunately, we do not have a notification system for when products listed as "No Gallery Update" are restocked. We recommend checking back periodically for updates on the product's availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711