• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Shutterfly Baby Book for Easy Sharing: Gallery Project Tips

In summary, "Thought I Would Share" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new products, recipes, or cooking tips to customers. These posts are typically shared at least once a week and can be found on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. They may include information about Pampered Chef products as well as cooking tips, recipe ideas, and other helpful information. To receive updates on "Thought I Would Share" posts, you can sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter or follow your favorite consultants on social media.
fikibiff
Gold Member
I'm not sure if this link will work, but I thought I'd try. I did my DS's baby book on shutterfly.com and they now let you post the books in their gallery. They are really easy to make, of course I made mine way more complicated than most, but that's me.

Gallery Project Details

good job on that book. It is real good. I like using those websites to do family photo albums. And I am like you, I go crazy with all the options to make it look cool.

Wow!!!! That is amazing! I wish I had your patience, creativity, ______(fill in the blank)!!! Great job!

Wow! That was great. I need to do that, I keep thinking that I need to finish scrapping my son's book, but never seem to get around to it.

I only got it done when I did because Shutterfly sent me an offer for a free photo book. I completed it just before his second birthday. I had been working on it all along, but completed 15 pages in about 10 days. I was on a mission and did little else besides the book and working during that time. Poor kids and husband - who needs the real thing when you have pictures that don't talk back, right?

I am loving the digital stuff they have out now. I don't have the patience to sit and cut and glue, etc... LOL! But they are nice.

I love digital. I need some good scrapbooking software though. I don't really have anything. I put that book together using copy/paste pix I found for free on the internet or by scanning stuff. I guess this way, no one else has one exactly like mine.

1. What is "Thought I Would Share"?

"Thought I Would Share" is a common phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new products, recipes, or cooking tips to their customers.

2. How often are "Thought I Would Share" posts made?

The frequency of "Thought I Would Share" posts can vary depending on the consultant, but they are typically shared at least once a week.

3. Can I find "Thought I Would Share" posts on social media?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants share their "Thought I Would Share" posts on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

4. Are "Thought I Would Share" posts only about Pampered Chef products?

No, "Thought I Would Share" posts can also include cooking tips, recipe ideas, and other helpful information related to cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I receive updates on "Thought I Would Share" posts?

You can sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter or follow your favorite Pampered Chef consultants on social media to receive updates on their "Thought I Would Share" posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • janezapchef