• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Treasure Chest Bra: Check Out the Photos at Bravolifebridge.org!

In summary, the Treasure Chest Bra is a revolutionary bra designed for maximum support and comfort for women of all sizes. It features a hidden compartment for storing small items while on the go. It comes in a variety of sizes and is made of high-quality, breathable fabric with moisture-wicking lining. It is suitable for sports and other physical activities and should be hand washed with mild detergent for care.
ivykeep
Gold Member
DH called me from the hospital he was working at today because they had a calendar of artistic bras (to help raise breast cancer awareness). The May month is the treasure chest bra on the second page of the photo gallery.

I though they were hysterical and wnated to share. Click on photo gallery to look at the photos (you can also design your own for this years show if you want).

www.bravolifebridge.org

Enjoy!

That's great!

Those are so fun! How fun would it be to get a group of girl together, a bunch of wine, and then go at designing one... what a blast!

Those are cool! Thanks for sharing.

1. What is the Treasure Chest Bra and how does it work?

The Treasure Chest Bra is a revolutionary bra designed to provide maximum support and comfort for women of all sizes. Its unique design features a hidden compartment in the front that allows you to store small items such as keys, money, or credit cards securely while on the go.

2. Is the Treasure Chest Bra available in multiple sizes?

Yes, the Treasure Chest Bra is available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different body types. It is important to refer to our size chart before making a purchase to ensure the best fit.

3. What materials is the Treasure Chest Bra made of?

The Treasure Chest Bra is made of high-quality, breathable fabric that is soft and comfortable against the skin. The inner lining of the bra is made of moisture-wicking material to keep you cool and dry throughout the day.

4. Can the Treasure Chest Bra be worn for sports and other physical activities?

Yes, the Treasure Chest Bra is designed to provide maximum support and is suitable for sports and other physical activities. Its adjustable straps and secure design make it perfect for workouts or outdoor activities.

5. How do I wash and care for my Treasure Chest Bra?

To ensure the longevity of your Treasure Chest Bra, we recommend hand washing it with mild detergent and hanging it to dry. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the fabric. Do not iron or dry clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies