• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Our Family Photos Turn Out Amazing? Check Them Out Now!

In summary, families are encouraged to participate in pregnancy photoshoots and it is best to schedule the shoot between 28-32 weeks of pregnancy. Comfortable and flowy outfits that highlight the baby bump are recommended and multiple outfits can be brought to change into. The location can be chosen by the client, with suggestions provided by the photographer. The average duration of a pregnancy photoshoot is 1-2 hours, but may vary.
chefkathy
We had photos done on Sunday--check them out!I am really pleased with the way they turned out. It took me AN HOUR to flat iron my hair so it would look nice. :)Your pictures are ready to be viewed online at: www.angelmphoto.com
Click on View Photos Page
Password: portrait09
Event Name: Jennings

Awwww....too cute! What a beautiful family!

I found my favorite - the whole family is sitting and your little guy is hugging your tummy!

they came out great!

I LOVE them Deb! I like the one that Lisa likes and I like Page 3 with the group shots by the creek.

My faves are #61,76,78,82,85,93!

You guys did great!

So gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Love them! You have a beautiful family!!

Great photos Deb. My favorites are the ones with the tall grass...lots of smiles in those.

Those are awesome pictures. You look great. Oh and your hair looks great too.

Adorable!! What neat pictures you'll have to cherish!!

great pictures :)

Related to Did Our Family Photos Turn Out Amazing? Check Them Out Now!

1. Can I include my whole family in the pregnancy photoshoot?

Absolutely! We encourage families to participate in the photoshoot to capture this special time for everyone to look back on.

2. How far along should I be before scheduling a pregnancy photoshoot?

It is best to schedule your photoshoot between 28-32 weeks of pregnancy. This allows for a nice baby bump to show and reduces the risk of going into labor during the shoot.

3. What should I wear for the pregnancy photoshoot?

We recommend wearing something comfortable and flowy that accentuates your baby bump. You can also bring multiple outfits to change into during the shoot.

4. Can I choose the location for the pregnancy photoshoot?

Yes, you can choose the location for your photoshoot. We recommend choosing a place that has special meaning to you and your family, but we are also happy to suggest some beautiful outdoor locations.

5. How long does a pregnancy photoshoot usually take?

The average pregnancy photoshoot takes about 1-2 hours. However, the exact time may vary depending on the location, outfits, and number of family members participating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
aried
  • Sheila
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • frozenchef