• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Up to Date with Our Canadian Newsletter | August Edition

In summary, The Canadian Newsletter is a monthly publication that includes recipes, cooking tips, product promotions, and updates on new products. You can customize the types of content you receive by updating your subscription settings. While it is primarily targeted towards customers in Canada, anyone can subscribe. You can sign up for the newsletter by creating an account on the Pampered Chef website or contacting your consultant.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Since our conference instead until the 8th of this month, I will be sending my August newsletter this week and then an update once I return from conference. Here's my newsletter for those of you who might be interested. It's pretty simple, but works for me. I just want them to go to my website for all the details. :)

Attachments

• August newsletter.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 390
Isn't that the September Specials or are Canadian ones different?

Canadian one are different I find, great looking newsletter, I stole it and am doing a bit of tweaking..cheers

Mr. Pampered Chef said:
Canadian one are different I find, great looking newsletter, I stole it and am doing a bit of tweaking..cheers

Glad you like it and are getting some use out of it! :)

I have revised my newsletter a little. Added something about the special prize giveaways for Aug 18 to 23 shows.

Attachments

• August newsletter.doc
    35 KB · Views: 393

1. What is included in the Canadian Newsletter?

The Canadian Newsletter typically includes recipes, cooking tips, product promotions, and updates on new products.

2. How often is the Canadian Newsletter sent out?

The Canadian Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I customize the types of content I receive in the Canadian Newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the Canadian Newsletter by updating your subscription settings. You can choose to receive only recipes, only product promotions, or a combination of both.

4. Is the Canadian Newsletter only for customers in Canada?

While the Canadian Newsletter is primarily targeted towards customers in Canada, anyone can subscribe and receive the newsletter. However, some promotions and products may only be available in Canada.

5. How do I subscribe to the Canadian Newsletter?

You can subscribe to the Canadian Newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and creating an account. During the account creation process, you can opt-in to receive the newsletter. You can also subscribe by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies